Would pre-52 Tim Drake fit into Batman new-52 continuity?

#1 Posted by lumutness (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello! I'm a new comics reader, who is developing a headache since start reading comic, mostly because I'm researching the timeline of pre-52 first from wikipedia rather than the new one. I don't know if it's a wrong move or not... ^^; (But I'd say that I'm a proud Robin(s) fan even before reading the comic--need to know Steph more)... nevermind. Tim Drake's backstory feels really interesting and well crafted before, and he fit perfectly into the Family. I want to know him more (and his character development), but I find it hard to get digital copy of his 'Robin' and 'Red Robin' issues. Pity I can't find the continuity in new-52 since his and other Bats character reboot. :(

But that's not my point here.

So, I'm reading several new-52 Bat titles right now and I'll say that Snyder's and Capullo's Batman did it good(the one that didn't give me a massive headache). As far as I read, it still fits pre-52 continuity(don't know about Zero Year, though) with those little family-moment tucked in between.

My questions: Would pre-52 Tim Drake fit into Bat titles new-52 continuity? If the answer if yes, tell me how, and why. I need your opinion, here. :)

...Please?

#2 Posted by Magmaster12 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope none of them do, they got rid of too much for any of the pre-52 books to be in continuity.

#3 Edited by Batman-Hush (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@lumutness: Piratebay has all of Tim's annuals, team-ups, and issues if you're still looking to Read Robin's series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.