Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Why do most people hate Red Robin new costume

• 61 results
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@ReVamp: No prob. I'll get back to you once I catch up with Titans.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#52  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I'm liking every thing in TT so far, the only thing I vehemently wish is that Lobdell had been aloud to make Aqua Lad one of the "core four" Teen Titans like he wanted to.

Core Five, but yes. Aqualad isn't appearing anywhere is he? I think he's only going to join after he appears in Aquaman.

@Morpheus_ said:

My bad, I was going off memory since I have plenty of New 52 issues from the past month that I have but I have not read.

Do you enoy Superboy? Has Rose done anything noteworthy since last I read the series? I know she'll be fighting Superboy in a few months.

Yeah I know :P

I'm not the right guy to ask, I've only read issue #1. Its in my catch up pile, right after two issues of Frankenstein, All-Star Western and Men of War

Lol yea Core Five, my bad. Not as far as I know (although I haven't read any of last weeks issues because my WI-Fi has gone really slow so my issues wont load up :() but yea thats what was said, he was appearing in another book so he was out of bounds till then.
    Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I prefer the old one because it's more dark and much better. The new one is a disgrace

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

I only like the old one and certain renditions of the new one (Rocaforts and Rapmunds for example).

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Because this guy wants his suit back:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jorelliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The New52 Red Robin is just terrible for so so so many reasons. His new origin and personality that shits on the name Tim Drake being prime among them. But the costume is fucking ugly and there's no denying that.

The wings are awful, there's too many pouches, and the patterns are completely nonsensical. It's just an ugly design.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorelliot: agreed.

I hate the wings. It's a way to literal interpetation of "robin". It's just silly. Tim Drake never relied on wings as Robin.

The whole Mask vs Cowl thing, I like the cowl, but his costume design has bigger problems. Did anybody say that it looks like a Rob Liefeld design? Maybe all RR needs is an upper thigh pouch and that would fix everything.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like his previous one more.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the cowl he looks like a penis. Without the cowl he looks like a fusion of robin and the falcon.

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

His best one so far

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.