Who is the perfect girl for Tim?

• 170 results
Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
#151 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

I also don't like Stephanie much as a character, but at the same time she's the only costumed girl/woman that he's ever dated or been shipped with that made any real sense to me. I honestly think there's more value in his relationship with Cassandra (As it was Pre-Flashpoint) were it to remain strictly platonic than there'd be if they got together. Same with Dick Grayson and Donna Troy (Again, Pre-Flashpoint versions).

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
#152 Posted by TheHeaven_Guardian10 (2523 posts) - - Show Bio

I stand by my previous statement now more than ever, that Cassandra Cain is the perfect and beautiful match for Tim Drake.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
#153 Posted by TheHeaven_Guardian10 (2523 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake is the top best canidate to not only be a love interest to Cassandra Cain, but her primer and definitive love interest. Now I know some folks think I'm crazy and this pairing is very good, interesting or whatever. But think the exact opposite implies, when it comes to Cass and Tim being an romantic couple. They would be so many different aspects and variables to there relationship, they could teach and learn so very much each other. They would definitely even and balance each other, as well as find a strange but beautiful solace in each other. Tim would give Cass some form of normalcy and Cass would give Tim some sense of stability, combined that with the fact they make a badass partners/team at fighting crime and evil, I would like most captivating, lovely, gorgeous and all around awesome.

#154 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2825 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake is the top best canidate to not only be a love interest to Cassandra Cain, but her primer and definitive love interest. Now I know some folks think I'm crazy and this pairing is very good, interesting or whatever. But think the exact opposite implies, when it comes to Cass and Tim being an romantic couple. They would be so many different aspects and variables to there relationship, they could teach and learn so very much each other. They would definitely even and balance each other, as well as find a strange but beautiful solace in each other. Tim would give Cass some form of normalcy and Cass would give Tim some sense of stability, combined that with the fact they make a badass partners/team at fighting crime and evil, I would like most captivating, lovely, gorgeous and all around awesome.

Never thought of it like that.

#155 Posted by Lhynn (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph, Cassandra, Lynx, Ravager, Ravager, Tam, Promise and a whole bunch of etc. in no particular order.

He can handle the drama and its always to watch him interact with them, the tension. Hes way too young to commit.

#158 Posted by RavenHellQueen (10 posts) - - Show Bio

In new 52?

It would be cool see him with Raven...

#159 Edited by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Barda

#160 Posted by RavenHellQueen (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, i really wanted to see him and Raven... My babie birds...

#161 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2825 posts) - - Show Bio

In new 52?

It would be cool see him with Raven...

I could see it

#162 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2825 posts) - - Show Bio

What does everyone think of the Tim/Steph rebirth relationship?

#163 Posted by Lhynn (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: Mostly underdeveloped i guess.

I dont like it, but then again, i dont like New 52 Tim Drake in general.

Avatar image for armstrongnigt321
#164 Posted by armstrongnigt321 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

have one with barbara gordon

#165 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian Wayne

#166 Posted by ShadowJax (40 posts) - - Show Bio

3-way between Jason Todd and a crowbar

#167 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in the day I was kinda rooting for the Tim/Tam relationship turning into the thing, not just because I lack fondness for Stephanie, but because it was nice to see her blundering into his world and adapting to it and because I thought it was kinda refreshing to see an interracial couple.

The New 52 opened doors for new possibilities, and had we been able to retain the past versions history and personalities... then yeah I wouldn't have minded seeing a Rob/Raven ship.

#168 Posted by Lhynn (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 Always thought Raven would be a good match for Tim, much like Steph, Raven needed someone to be there for her.

Also wonder how it would go if there was a 3-way between him, Steph and Cass.

#169 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soulaf said:

@outside_85 Always thought Raven would be a good match for Tim, much like Steph, Raven needed someone to be there for her.

What she also needs, which Beastboy doesn't provide in my mind, is knowing when it's simply time to give her space. That said I could only really see it working equally, since I am pretty sure neither the Raven or Tim fan bases are interested in seeing either party get knocked over by the other's world.

#170 Posted by Lhynn (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:Yeap, at this point raven/beastboy has more to do with history than actual chemistry between the characters.

#171 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soulaf said:

@outside_85:Yeap, at this point raven/beastboy has more to do with history than actual chemistry between the characters.

History I should (or will) say, is only because of the cartoon and it's implications... comics didn't really do it, or do it well enough for anyone to think it was something :S

#172 Posted by JohnClark43 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Stephanie, but at times she could be pretty terrible to him (her faked death and 'Search for a Hero' in particular). I never thought the Tam thing would work because I can't buy Tim being in a successful relationship with someone outside the vigilante life. Ravager was fun, and even though I'd never buy it lasting it might've been fun if played out to its inevitable disastrous conclusion. And, I gotta admit, I really liked him with Lynx II, even if it is apeing BatCat in some kinda cheesy ways it was fun and sexy the way they played off each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.