Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

What is next for Tim?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
    deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

Okay I have never really been a fan of DC but Red Robin was awesome and has me looking into more DC titles, so I don't know very much about DC so cut me some slack. When I finished RR #2 I really enjoyed it and now I am wondering what is next for Tim, why has Ra's conntacted Tim and not Dick. Now I'm wondering what does Ra's want with Tim, is it that he wants to help him find Bruce or is it that he thinks Tim will be what Ra's wanted Bruce to be. What do you guys think...

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SUNMAN

Ra's will turn tim evil  thats how will get this

No Caption Provided
    Than Dick will have to take him down

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

I think that at some point during Blackest Night they'll reveal that the Black Lanterns couldn't revive Bruce's corpse and that will cause more people to believe that Bruce is alive somewhere/somewhen and start searching alongside Tim

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
    deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

@SUNMAN: I figured that was Dick trying to talk to Tim and convince him to stop and Tim refused and Dick makes him angry somehow.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SUNMAN
    @reaper2923 said:
    " @SUNMAN: I figured that was Dick trying to talk to Tim and convince him to stop and Tim refused and Dick makes him angry somehow. "
    I was partially joking. The will probably be a brief fight that could have been easily resolved instead.

I didn't like how Tim left the Batcave he was mad at Dick for just doing the right thing, they could of talked it out. Tim has more self control than to fly off the handle like that.

Maybe if Tim left the cave to find himself or set up in a new town I would be more okay with it. 

I am glad they are bringing Ra's into the book cause he gives the story some direction. Because looking for Bruce Wayne is going nowhere, Tim is not going to find him.

If DC brings Bruce back anytime soon it will be dumb and defeats the purpose of killing him off in the first place
    cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By cascadeking09

he's tryin to take advantage of tim, but i dont think tim is actually that naive to believe what Ra's is sayin to him. I also think tim is tryin to use him as much as he's tryin to use tim.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By goldenkey
    @danhimself said:
    "I think that at some point during Blackest Night they'll reveal that the Black Lanterns couldn't revive Bruce's corpse and that will cause more people to believe that Bruce is alive somewhere/somewhen and start searching alongside Tim "

you could be right on that one.  Or he revives what is not Batman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.