Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

what if Tim Drake becomes batman?

• 61 results
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @TimDrakeRedRobin said:

"he has beaten shiva with a staff. 
    - He beat her while he was on a pill the gave him super speed 

ruined ras al ghuls plans and ras called him "detective" the title he only once gave to bruce
    - not denying this but isnt that what Ra's calls Bruce every time? 

he was named heir to wayne ent. in bruces will. 
    - Whats that got to do with him becoming batman? 

he has battled with the worlds 7 deadliest assassins while protecting a defenceless person from them at the same time 
    - When did he do this and do you have any scans? I think i remember, was it during his Red Robin solo while protecting Lucias's daughter? 

he was ready to take up the mantle because dick kept refusing, he wasnt ready then but give it alittle time and most people agree tim is going to be the best. i dont think he should be the next batman but after dick its tim all the way. 
    - i didnt expect it to happen but i would have been happy if he joined Bruce and Dick as a Third Batman. I think the three of them together would be unthinkably amazing. They say he is a better detective (and i think strategist) then Dick but not a better fighter. I would like to see in the comics, them being shown, practicing and working to better each others weaknesses.
    he has beaten shiva with a staff. 
    - He beat her while he was on a pill that gave him super speed 

ruined ras al ghuls plans and ras called him "detective" the title he only once gave to bruce
    - not denying this but isnt that what Ra's calls Bruce every time? 

he was named heir to wayne ent. in bruces will. 
    - Whats that got to do with him becoming batman? 

he has battled with the worlds 7 deadliest assassins while protecting a defenceless person from them at the same time 
    - When did he do this and do you have any scans? I think i remember, was it during his Red Robin solo while protecting Lucias's daughter? 

he was ready to take up the mantle because dick kept refusing, he wasnt ready then but give it alittle time and most people agree tim is going to be the best. i dont think he should be the next batman but after dick its tim all the way. 
    - i didnt expect it to happen but i would have been happy if he joined Bruce and Dick as a Third Batman. I think the three of them together would be unthinkably amazing. They say he is a better detective (and i think strategist) then Dick but not a better fighter. I would like to see in the comics, them being shown, practicing and working to better each others weaknesses.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Primmaster64

hmm interesting, Tim could be Batman before Damian

WhiteLightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WhiteLightning

@G'bandit I know. Tim was so passionate about being Robin, but nooo, give it to the little back-talking disrespectful bitch called Damian. When Tim leaves the cave in Red Robin#1, I thought he was going to cry. BTW, off topic but, in Red Robin#10, the Robin picture of Tim looks hell of cool because he has an all yellow cape. I wished they had kept it with Tim, but when Damian comes, ooohhh give HIM the cool cape. God!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By BatteredArmor

He could be, he doesnt want to be, he unfortunatly wont be

If it hapens it will be in 10 year's comic time not our time so yeah you can wate for about 50 years our time or just accept Dick and eventually Damien

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By Kairan1979

He can be Batman - at least that's what Ra's al'Ghul thinks.

kaiserg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By kaiserg

Tim Already became Batman. Battle for the Cowl ^_^ hehehehe but it looks like this is an old forum so you guys may already know about this.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#57  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @TimDrakeRedRobin said:
    do any of you people knowanythng about tim??? he is the smartest and most strategic. he has taken joker by himself. he has beaten shiva with a staff. taken down king snakes organization and beat him up twice. ruined ras al ghuls plans and ras called him "detective" the title he only once gave to bruce. he was the leader of the teen titans and young justice. he was named heir to wayne ent. in bruces will. he has battled with the worlds 7 deadliest assassins while protecting a defenceless person from them at the same time and he has come a long way since those clippings were he said he is happy being robin. he was ready to take up the mantle because dick kept refusing, he wasnt ready then but give it alittle time and most people agree tim is going to be the best. i dont think he should be the next batman but after dick its tim all the way. and he said he didnt want to be up on the rooftops in ten years and look at him now. he has some very impressive feats, look it up some time you tim bashers =p  ps. he stopped being robin because his father found out and told him to stop. after his dad died he was a hero all the way
    QFUT
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Gambler said:
    If Tim becomes Batman, he'll end up killing the Joker's daughter.

No Caption Provided
    yeah, because its not like she's already dead......oh wait
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Doesnt mean anything. In the context of the scan all it means is that in a possible future Tim will become Batman and shoot the Joker's daughter. Nowhere does this say or mean it has to be the same daughter who is currently dead. Good thing nobody ever comes back from the dead either......oh wait ;)

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Gambler said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Doesnt mean anything. In the context of the scan all it means is that in a possible future Tim will become Batman and shoot the Joker's daughter. Nowhere does this say or mean it has to be the same daughter who is currently dead. Good thing nobody ever comes back from the dead either......oh wait ;)

point taken :P
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Avenging-X-Bolt: virtual dap :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.