Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Tim's new YJ design

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

What do you guys think of it?

No Caption Provided

JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not wild about them giving him Damien's hood. Though hopefully this means we won't actually have to suffer Damien joining The Team. I know I'm in the minority but I was hoping for New52 Red Robin look. Again, I know I'm minority here but I always liked the wings.

More importantly, I love what this image likely says about Tim's roll this season, and I think he's going to be a huge player. With Spoiler joining the Team I suspect we're going to get a Cassandra/Tim/Steph love triangle to replace the Connor/Miss Martian/Lagoon Boy love triangle in S2.

Still more importantly, it looks like it's finally going to be Tim's Team to lead. Since Nightwing and Aqulad appear to be off as 'the outsiders' and looking at this lineup assuming it's the full team, I can't imagine they're going to give anyone else the team lead. No way it goes to Static, KF, Arsenal or the newbies. Beast Boy still looks too young here, Beatle never struck me as the Alpha leader type, it could be Cass, but given the point they made of showing Dick nudging Tim into leadership roles I think Tim's the odds on favorite.

JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That being said, I do like that they stuck with the red'black/yellow motif. I'm not wild that Rebirth era Detective Comics brought back all the green, and short sleeves. So not bad.

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats wrong with their necks?

Other than that, looks cool. I hope we dont get into a Tim/Cass/Steph triangle, Tim and Cassie never really had any chemistry, their relationship exists mostly because Bruce really likes Diana and in that sense it fits that they be together.

Tim looks good, hopefully we will see him lead, i also want to see him pull of some of his great plans.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Not wild about them giving him Damien's hood. Though hopefully this means we won't actually have to suffer Damien joining The Team. I know I'm in the minority but I was hoping for New52 Red Robin look. Again, I know I'm minority here but I always liked the wings.

More importantly, I love what this image likely says about Tim's roll this season, and I think he's going to be a huge player. With Spoiler joining the Team I suspect we're going to get a Cassandra/Tim/Steph love triangle to replace the Connor/Miss Martian/Lagoon Boy love triangle in S2.

Still more importantly, it looks like it's finally going to be Tim's Team to lead. Since Nightwing and Aqulad appear to be off as 'the outsiders' and looking at this lineup assuming it's the full team, I can't imagine they're going to give anyone else the team lead. No way it goes to Static, KF, Arsenal or the newbies. Beast Boy still looks too young here, Beatle never struck me as the Alpha leader type, it could be Cass, but given the point they made of showing Dick nudging Tim into leadership roles I think Tim's the odds on favorite.

That's a good way of looking at it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.