Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Tims Aliases ?

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tims Character Wiki here on Comic Vine lists several aliases I have never heard of: Redbird, Gary Glanz, Spectacular Sunbird and Cal Corcoran.

Does anybody know in which comic and why he has used them?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

Redbird was his online code name in Red Robin, Cal Corcoran is the name he goes by in Futures End since he faked his death, and I'm pretty sure Glanz and Sunbird were a civilian/hero alias combo he used when he went outside of Gotham on some mission when he was still Robin.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aahz: what's his actual name. Tim is a fake witness protection name. Was his name even mentioned?

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aahz

@the_tree: Do you now in which Comic Series he used Sunbird and Glanz? Young Justice? Teen Titans? I would like to find a picture of his Sunbird Costume.

@w0nd: In the new 52? I'm actually more interested in pre 52. But as far as I know his original last name was not mentioned but it is said that Timothy was his first name and Drake was his middle name.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.