Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Tim in Young Justice, Season 3

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Tim shows up in Young Justice Season 3, what would you like his role to be? What do you think it will be?

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: Hopefully itl be him leading Young Justice. But with the push for Dick and Damian i really doubt it.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He showed up in season 2

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say he should be Red Robin and Damian should be the Robin for the season.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

let him actually lead and showcase his skills. lets see him become besties with Superboy like he should.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be the leader of the team of the 2nd and 3rd gen members as all the originals have moved on. Circumstances would lead to Dick and the other originals coming back and Tim comparing himself to Dick.

I would also like Damian to show up and join the team. It would add some tension as he constantly disregard's Tim's orders and undermines him in front of everyone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
    deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is Season 3 of Young Justice going to be on DC's new streaming service, along with the live-action Titans show, or on regular TV? I may have missed a confirmation of the platform.

JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JohnClark43
    JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnClark43

I know I'm probably in the minority on this but I'd love to see New 52 Red Robin version of Tim leading the team. I know the New 52 Titans had its issues, but I still think that was his coolest costume with the wings, more importantly that run really showcased how awesome his character was, it was really what made him one of my all time favorite comics characters.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

let him actually lead and showcase his skills. lets see him become besties with Superboy like he should.

^^^^^^^^^^This

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnclark43: But he failed at everything he set out to do during the new 52. Also he raped teammates, also he was a downright psychopath with that new origin.

JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Soulaf: What are you talking about him 'raping teammates'!? What did he fail at? In what way was he a psychopath? When Trigon messed with his mind or whatever?

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnclark43: yeah, when trigon messed with his mind. He failed at leading the team, 2 years into teen titans he hadnt accomplished anything more than keeping a core bunch of losers together. Members came and went left and right and he could never save them, the chimera girl, superboy, bar tor. Every plan he made seemed to fail, horribly fail at that. He took pride in the too, instead of acknowledging something wasnt working.

Batman didnt rely on him and kept close tabs on him because of this. This is all the complete opposite of who he was before.

JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, the writing on New 52 Titans as was all over the map, no disputing that. And not everything was an wringing success. The eniire Superboy arc made zero sense, so I'm not sure why I'd hold it against Tim, Bar Tor made only marginally more sense. They had there strings of success and failures same as pre-Flashpoint TT. But he certainly didn't rape anyone. And aside from some weird moments which might've been the trigon thing, I liked a lot of his characterization in that run. He was a good leader, he was loyal to his team and he questioned himself and their conduct regularly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.