Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Tim Drake keeps getting the shaft

Grave Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Grave Stone

Tim Drake is by far my favorite DC character.  I love how Batman himself stated that he would be the next batman when bruce was no more! Tim is a bad ass...figuring out who Batman was when he was a kid...BY HIMSELF! I LOVE the Red Robin comic and really enjoy that he is coming into his own.  But, I don't understand why Tim keeps getting screwed over in animated features with Batman.  Dick has plenty as bothe Robin AND Nightwing.  Jason has a movie with him...and yet Tim had only a few episodes in one series!? That's crap in my opinion! I am not the only one that feels he is the BEST Robin Batman has every had, a lot of my friends agree...so why does the spotlight CONTINUALLY shine elsewhere when he is the best? Don't get me wrong, I understand the Grayson thing since he was the first and all that jazz...but it's been so long already...am i right?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Tim is the shaft.

Grave Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Grave Stone

huh? Tim was a great Robin

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Grave Stone said:
    "

huh? Tim was a great Robin

"
    The best there was.
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By N7_Normandy

Tim is the best hand down.  I really don't like Damian.  Red robin is one of my favorite current series.  I'm really interested to see whether he'll stay as Red Robin after Bruce returns in october. 
    Grave Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grave Stone
    @N7_Normandy:
    Mine too! it is so well done! great art, great story....over all just amazing
    Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Demonturtle

When Bruce finally steps down (if ever), Tim needs to become Batman and put Dick back as Nightwing!
    Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tmul501

I agree. Tim is my favorite DC character and hopefully he'll get his due sometime soon.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Amegashita

Tim is great and my favorite comic character ever, as seen by my avatar.  Tim already said he doesn't want to become Batman, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the Young Justice cartoon!!!!  Dick was never even a member of it!  Also the Tim Drake from that Batman series was in no way Tim, that was Jason Todd all the way!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.