terry (Batman Beyond) vs. Tim Drake

#1 Posted by SevanGrim (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

http://groups.myspace.com/detectivecomics

in the above listed Myspace group, there is a tread going on in which a ton of people seem to believe that the ill trained Terry could really beat Tim.

I find that most of you here are actual comics fans, where as it seem most of them are cartoon junkies. Join that group and give your opinions.

#2 Posted by Tony drake (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim could win if we are talking about present tim but if we r talking about tim joker of the movie then terry wins

#3 Edited by Erick_Williams (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry may be stronger but just that
Drake takes it

#4 Posted by biospike (7 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

i love Tim but Terry is just to good Terry has Tech From the future

#5 Posted by Martial_spider (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know of him from the show. However it seems like Tim has more experience and he has beaten lady Shiva in a sparring match and Batman has called her the best martial artist on the planet. She even trained batman. Terry is just a good fighter with a great mentor and great tech.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.