#1 Edited by Boss1500 (77 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Give Tim his his pre 52 Red Robin costume

2. Give him his own comic

3. Give him a good writer

Any other thoughts?

#2 Edited by OldBoy93 (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

@boss1500: IMO he should become the new Doctor Midnight

#3 Edited by Boss1500 (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldboy93: No reason to because Tim took on the Red Robin identity and made a name for himself with it.

#4 Posted by OldBoy93 (1073 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by jb681131 (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@boss1500: Well, good writting is the most important.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
#6 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

Give him his own series again for one thing.

#7 Posted by mysoulz (871 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. He really deserves it. And I'm enjoying him in Detective Comics. In fact, he's the most stand out character in that series so far, imo.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
#8 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysoulz said:
@nathaniel_christopher said:

Agreed. He really deserves it. And I'm enjoying him in Detective Comics. In fact, he's the most stand out character in that series so far, imo.

Agreed. Current Detective Comics run has been enjoyable and i've liked Tim's portrayal in it. While I don't personally care for her at all, i'm sure plenty of fans are also happy to see him back with Stephanie Brown.

Also a relatively small thing, but i'm liking his current costume as well.

No Caption Provided

Good to see him wearing some green again. Also like the "RR" symbol on the left breast. Furthermore, I thought it was a nice touch to have Bruce go out of his way to tell Tim that no matter what Tim called himself he'd personally always considered Tim to be his Robin, just as he did Jason and Dick.

#9 Edited by mysoulz (871 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysoulz said:

Agreed. Current Detective Comics run has been enjoyable and i've liked Tim's portrayal in it. While I don't personally care for her at all, i'm sure plenty of fans are also happy to see him back with Stephanie Brown.

Also a relatively small thing, but i'm liking his current costume as well.

No Caption Provided

Good to see him wearing some green again. Also like the "RR" symbol on the left breast. Furthermore, I thought it was a nice touch to have Bruce go out of his way to tell Tim that no matter what Tim called himself he'd personally always considered Tim to be his Robin, just as he did Jason and Dick.

I don't care much for Stephanie Brown at all, either, but it's good to see them back together again. His new suit is a big deal to me, since I never cared for his new costume in the N52. Having the emblem on the middle chest never stood out for me. I just wasn't feeling the overall design of the suit. There was just so many problems going on for Tim Drake at the relaunch, along with the other bat-family members. Bruce calling Tim Robin, instead of Red Robin really said something there. It was a good interaction.

I've actually been reading his earlier appearance in "A lonely Place of Dying" for the first time yesterday, btw.

#10 Posted by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Get him his Teen Titans costume back, because this Robin costume does him zero favors, for starters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.