Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

How Dangerous Is Tim With Prep?

Fuji10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How Dangerous Is Tim With Prep? (15 votes)

Top 3 in DCU 27%
    Top 5 in DCU 13%
    Top 10 in DCU 20%
    Not In Top 10 40%

Using feats and skills from both Pre 52, and New 52, how dangerous is Tim when given prep time? Is he in the upper echelon of DC characters?

Keep in mind current titles with Tim, Robin series, and Red Robin series.

• 
    RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't even put Tim in the top 25. Tim is best served being the smart Robin and probably the worst fighter of the male Robins.

Fuji10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just so you guys know, this is about Tim strategizing and planning on how to take down an opponent, not necessarily walking into a Straight up fight.

Think about the Hit List, taking down Shiva, crippling the League of Assassins, etc,.

Corvus_Redding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Corvus_Redding

I don't know if it counts as prep but he took out The Council of Spiders (a group of assassins that predated on the League of Assassins) single handedly by employing a tactic he came up with on the spot. Also swindled the League of Assassins of all their resources I believe, all while under the constant surveillance. Not really prep feats, but he's a good prepper and analyst.

His New-52 incarnation working with the Titans is pretty underwhelming. He is still pretty smart, but not much of a good prepper seeing as how easily the cyborg assassin incapitated him.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tim is very dangerous with prep time, top five good position for him. In Tim Drake skill set are: Genius-level intellect

Excellent physical conditioning

Master martial artist, acrobat, detective, escapologist, strategist, swordsman, tactician, and marksman

,Mastery in bojutsu

Master of stealth,

Excellent observational skills,

Advanced scientific and technological proficiency.

Expert computer hacker

Access to vast wealth and criminal records

Multilingualism. I also his much better fighter than people give him credit for.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Kidd

Not top 10 but he is a good strategist. IIRC he can run up to three scenarios simultaneously.

Martial_spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow unless those people put him at number 11 I don't know what they're thinking. I can't think of other people who plan out more than Tim. I get that there are more dangerous people overall but I don't think it matters we are talking about how good he is at prep. Except for Batman there is no better human being at this.

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His New-52 incarnation working with the Titans is pretty underwhelming. He is still pretty smart, but not much of a good prepper seeing as how easily the cyborg assassin incapitated him.

New 52 tim drake sucks, id take a normal civilian over him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.