Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Has He Ever Been Anything Other Than a Robin?

icy0range

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know Dick eventually becomes Nightwing, Jason eventually becomes the Red Hood, and as far as I know Damian becomes Batman in some places. What about Tim? I know he changes his name to Red Robin eventually, and in an alternate future he becomes Batman, but has he ever taken a different name like Dick and Jason?

JohnClark43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you don't count Red Robin (and I don't either) then no, he hasn't. Technically the alternate future version of Tim Drake came back at one point and briefly used the name 'The Savior' in the Superson's story arc last year. But I don't really count that either. Frankly, I've been waiting for him to have his 'Nightwing Moment' and shed the Robin moniker for his own adult identity for a while now. I really really thought that after the Tynion run on Detective Comics we were reaching the point where he was ready for it. But this Bendis Young Justice thing seems to have taken him backward, I for one am not super wild about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.