Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

Red Hulk and Abomination

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Everyone knows The Red Hulk killed Abomination but it was bad writing in my opinion, he could have beat him but kill him is not a good idea, Abomination has been one of Hulk's toughest villians. How could Abomination have been killed by being shot with a gun? I mean he is supposed to be druable to physical attacks, he shouldn't have died because of being shot I mean one Hulk punch probably has much more pressure and force than a bullet. Who thinks Abomination should or shouldn't have been killed by the Red Hulk?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

I agree. Bad writing. If a gun was all that was needed, he would have been beat to death by the Hulk a long time ago.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theracles
    Alpha said:
    "I agree. Bad writing. If a gun was all that was needed, he would have been beat to death by the Hulk a long time ago."

Exactly.
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden

He'll be back

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
    lordraiden said:
    "He'll be back"

I hope so.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theracles
    Alpha said:
    "lordraiden said:
    "He'll be back"

I hope so."

I hope so as well, Abomination is one of the most interesting and strongest characters I have read about , he should be back and Abomination getting beat by She-Hulk was bad writing. Green Hulk should have never been beat by Red Hulk.
    Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Ball Buster

It was a Skrull.!

ogg927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ogg927

I agree that Abomination should NOT have died from a gunshot. Beaten to a pulp, yea in a Hulk book, but not a gun, they are all bullet proof. I think the Abomination will return at some point to cause havoc on the Marvel Universe.

I actually loved Jeph Loeb's run on the Red Hulk book. Yes there were some flaws, but not every writer can know everything on a character. I wasn't a fan of Rulk hitting the Watcher, but some people thought that it was funny, different strokes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.