Follow

    Thor

    Character » Thor appears in 8032 issues.

    Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & the Phoenix. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of limitless potential. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

    Why Superman will never, ever be able to lift Thor's Hammer

    • 153 results
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    Avatar image for truepwnge
    TruePwnge

    2798

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #1  Edited By TruePwnge

    Give me a paragraph, why is Superman fail
    what makes you a Viking or a Warrior worthy of Odin?

    Why would the Kryptonian Superdickery not be worthy to lift the hammer ever

    but folk like Beta Ray Bill or Wonder Woman might be worthy?

    Avatar image for seekquaze
    seekquaze

    741

    Forum Posts

    5991

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 0

    #2  Edited By seekquaze

    Everyone who has lifted the hammer has a warrior mentality Superman lacks.  I think part of it is killing.  Superman one time was thrust into a long war in Asgard and refused to kill the demons there were fighting.  He refuses to kill under any circumstances.  From a warrior's perspective this is ridiculous and foolish.  I think that is part of it an on a whole he lacks the same warrior spirits those who have lifted it do.

    Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
    MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

    385

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    this will turn out to be an superman hate thread ....

    Avatar image for seekquaze
    seekquaze

    741

    Forum Posts

    5991

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 0

    #4  Edited By seekquaze
    @MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN:  I do not hate Superman.  I was just stating based on my knowledge of Superman and those who have lifted it what sets them apart.  Everyone who has lifted it has more of a traditional warrior mentality than superman
    Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
    MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

    385

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @seekquaze said:
    "@MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN:  I do not hate Superman.  I was just stating based on my knowledge of Superman and those who have lifted it what sets them apart.  Everyone who has lifted it has more of a traditional warrior mentality than superman"

    no not you...i was talking about the other people on the vine ....like the creator of the thread ..he sounds like he hates superman just by reading his post....
    Avatar image for kal_smahboi
    Kal'smahboi

    3976

    Forum Posts

    12376

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 1

    #6  Edited By Kal'smahboi

    Yes this will become a hate thread.

    I agree, however. (With my limited knowledge of Thor) Superman is not a warrior. He has plenty of spirit and resolve; he will never give up and will always fight for those who need him. But Superman was only raised to believe in good and born with natural strength whereas Thor and others like Wonder Woman were trained since birth (or creation) to fight and to destroy their opponents.
    As much as it pains me to say it, according to the legend of Thor's hammer, Superman should not be able to lift it.

    Avatar image for chaos_agent
    Chaos Agent

    2158

    Forum Posts

    14

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #7  Edited By Chaos Agent

    Personally I don't think his lack of willingness to kill makes him any less of a warrior, for instance in World of New Krypton, where Superman is actually acting as Commander El. He has always tried to resolve things without killing but not without hesistating to take any action. Maybe some will say that it takes the warrior aspect from it but for me that only fundaments that he is one warrior that still stands above most of them. Superman knows the easiest way to end most conflicts is by using his superior power but knows that because it's the easiest doesn't mean that it's the best way.

    Captain America and Wonder Woman both have killed in the past, yes but that's never been their first option. Even Superman has killed in the past but that doesn't mean he lacks warrior courage. Just throwing that out there, then again I'm a big Superman fan.

    Didn't Superman already wield the hammer though?

    Avatar image for castleking
    castleking

    24741

    Forum Posts

    2211

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 5

    User Lists: 4

    #8  Edited By castleking
    it was non canon and superman didnt lift it under his own merit he was allowed by thor and his father that was made perfectly clear.
    Avatar image for chaos_agent
    Chaos Agent

    2158

    Forum Posts

    14

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #9  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @castleking said:
    " it was non canon and superman didnt lift it under his own merit he was allowed by thor and his father that was made perfectly clear. "
    JLA/Avengers has been stated to be canon by both DC and Marvel
    Unless I'm missing something Captain America also was allowed by Thor am I not right? And even if Superman was allowed, doesn't that mean that Odin (creator of Mjolnier) considers him worthy enough to use it anyway? lol
    Avatar image for castleking
    castleking

    24741

    Forum Posts

    2211

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 5

    User Lists: 4

    #10  Edited By castleking
    no, the crossover is only canon and made reference by DC not marvel.... second being allowed to wield the hammer doesnt mean he can lift it alone under his own merit, it was blatantly shown superman was not worthy do lift the hammer the second time without permission... cap has a better shot at being worthy then superman to lift the hammer, he is a true warrior in every sense of the word..
    Avatar image for seekquaze
    seekquaze

    741

    Forum Posts

    5991

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 0

    #11  Edited By seekquaze
    Was the time you mentioned Superman killing in an alternate reality?   As far as I know present Superman pretty much refuses to kill under any circumstances.   The difference being Thor and Wonder Woman do not use killing as the first time, but in a matter of war or emergenices they know sometimes there is not another option.  You may have your idea of a warrior, but the question is is it Odin's idea of a warrior.  I think Odin would consider Superman a hero, but not a warrior-born like Wonder Woman and Thor.

    Superman lifted it one time, but could not afterwards.  Thor made it quite clear this was because it was an emergency.   The worthiness clause works normally by a person has to be worthy, but in emergency situations someone not worthy can temporarily lift it and use its powers, but is not truly worthy. 
    Avatar image for tmul501
    Tmul501

    601

    Forum Posts

    613

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 2

    #12  Edited By Tmul501

    Because he's a DC character and Thor is a Marvel character

    Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
    ClarkJosephKent1938DC

    722

    Forum Posts

    707

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Superman did kill Doomsday. Well they killed each other.

    Avatar image for dh69
    DH69

    4324

    Forum Posts

    102

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 0

    #14  Edited By DH69
    @Tmul501 said:
    "Because he's a DC character and Thor is a Marvel character"

    nuff said right there
    Avatar image for primarch
    Primarch

    634

    Forum Posts

    6

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #15  Edited By Primarch

    On the point of killing and what it contributes to being a warrior, from Asgard's Realm and the other worlds in the Thor mythos, death in battle is usually a great honour, if not the greatest honour. In that same regard, giving someone "a good death" as they put it in 300, killing someone in battle, often sends them to a realm of particular importance (such as Valhalla for the Asgardians) or makes them a hero to their people, dying for the ultimate cause.

    As Superman refuses to kill, he doesn't give his opponents the honourable death they seek in battle, by letting his opponents live time and time again, he continualy denies them the right to join their comrades/ancestors that have died in battle and have that "great honour" of dying in battle.


    I'm almost positive nothing like that has ever been said in Comics, but I think its an interesting theory. 

    Avatar image for rightprice
    rightprice

    330

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #16  Edited By rightprice
    @Primarch said:
    "On the point of killing and what it contributes to being a warrior, from Asgard's Realm and the other worlds in the Thor mythos, death in battle is usually a great honour, if not the greatest honour. In that same regard, giving someone "a good death" as they put it in 300, killing someone in battle, often sends them to a realm of particular importance (such as Valhalla for the Asgardians) or makes them a hero to their people, dying for the ultimate cause. As Superman refuses to kill, he doesn't give his opponents the honourable death they seek in battle, by letting his opponents live time and time again, he continualy denies them the right to join their comrades/ancestors that have died in battle and have that "great honour" of dying in battle. I'm almost positive nothing like that has ever been said in Comics, but I think its an interesting theory.  "

    But which of Supermans enemies are actually seeking death when they fight him?  Unless they would consider it an honor to be killed fighting him, Superman really isn't denying them any honor. 
    Avatar image for the_ghostshell
    The_Ghostshell

    84302

    Forum Posts

    11204

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 3

    User Lists: 1

    #17  Edited By The_Ghostshell
     
     
       



    He cant lift it but he sure lifted Thor off his feet ;)
    Avatar image for vance_astro
    vance_astro

    90109

    Forum Posts

    51511

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 27

    User Lists: 2

    #18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

    Superman is DC and Thor is Marvel..case closed.

    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

    5902

    Forum Posts

    9263

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #19  Edited By saiyan_earthling

    isn't it supposed to be like only those who are worthy can lift and use the hammer?

    Avatar image for glforthewin
    glforthewin

    2386

    Forum Posts

    10

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #20  Edited By glforthewin

    doe s the marvel vs dc stuff count cause if wonder women could then superman is just as worthy as her 

    Avatar image for the_ghostshell
    The_Ghostshell

    84302

    Forum Posts

    11204

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 3

    User Lists: 1

    #21  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    @glforthewin said:
    "doe s the marvel vs dc stuff count cause if wonder women could then superman is just as worthy as her  "
    Some does, some doesnt.
    Avatar image for edit_lad
    Edit Lad

    4

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #22  Edited By Edit Lad
    @seekquaze said:
    " Was the time you mentioned Superman killing in an alternate reality?   As far as I know present Superman pretty much refuses to kill under any circumstances.   The difference being Thor and Wonder Woman do not use killing as the first time, but in a matter of war or emergenices they know sometimes there is not another option.  You may have your idea of a warrior, but the question is is it Odin's idea of a warrior.  I think Odin would consider Superman a hero, but not a warrior-born like Wonder Woman and Thor.Superman lifted it one time, but could not afterwards.  Thor made it quite clear this was because it was an emergency.   The worthiness clause works normally by a person has to be worthy, but in emergency situations someone not worthy can temporarily lift it and use its powers, but is not truly worthy.  "
    I think he is refering to "Superman Exile" which is canon in the normal DC universe. I think it's collected in tp and the information is in the official website of DC Comics
    Avatar image for batdance
    BatDance

    2249

    Forum Posts

    40

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #23  Edited By BatDance

    more proof Kurt Busiek has either gone senile or jumpedtheshark
     
    people who can wield the hammer
     
     this 
     
    or this
     
    NOT THIS
     

    Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

    692

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #24  Edited By Marshal Victory
    @Gambler said:
    "
     
     
       He cant lift it but he sure lifted Thor off his feet ;) "


    spinal tap referance on the dial going to elven?hmm an um wheres the boy scouts weekenss to magic in that ?
    Avatar image for hunter4prezadent
    hunter4prezadent

    99

    Forum Posts

    97

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #25  Edited By hunter4prezadent
    @Gambler:
    that's a fluke red hulk did it to, so as long as Thor, or someone worthy already holds the hammer they can to aslong as the one weilding the hammer doesn't let go. In that pic if Thor had let go the weight of the hammer would have broke supermans arm. Also superman told wonder woman in Trinity that if he were a normal man he probably woun't be as brave,  but Thor, Cap,  and the others to lift the hammer would fight for what's right no matter what. That's why Klark well never lift Thor's hammer.
    Avatar image for omega_ray_jay
    Omega Ray Jay

    8421

    Forum Posts

    50508

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 18

    User Lists: 5

    #26  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

    I thought this thread was an innuendo

    Avatar image for rein
    rein

    1355

    Forum Posts

    25

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #27  Edited By rein

    in ultimate avengers Hulk lifted Thor's hammer through pure strength, not sure if you count that as cannon or not ( if hulk can do it through pure strength im sure superman can too)

    Avatar image for hunter4prezadent
    hunter4prezadent

    99

    Forum Posts

    97

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #28  Edited By hunter4prezadent
    @rein:
    it doesn't, cause in ultimate avengers    Thor's hammer is lifts his hammer through strength alone, not worth.
    Avatar image for biackflash
    BIackFlash

    1937

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #29  Edited By BIackFlash
    @castleking said:
    " it was non canon and superman didnt lift it under his own merit he was allowed by thor and his father that was made perfectly clear. "
    If Odin says no then its a No for Superfreak
    Avatar image for atphantom
    AtPhantom

    14434

    Forum Posts

    25163

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #30  Edited By AtPhantom

    Oh stop it already. There is no reason why Superman would not be able to lift Thor's hammer.

    Avatar image for raptorfratboy
    RaptorFratBoy

    550

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #31  Edited By RaptorFratBoy

    So the point of this thread...
     
    ...Was to bash Superman for no apparent reason? You just threw-in an inter-company cross-over scenario to bash Superman?
     
    Too much time, man...too much time...

    Avatar image for king_thor
    King_Thor

    99

    Forum Posts

    1

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #32  Edited By King_Thor

    Why Superman will never lift Mjolnir? 
     
    Heh... 
     
    Because as long as Joe Quesada is EIC of Marvel comics, DC won't deal in another crossover with Marvel.   
     
    Which...personally...does not hurt my feelings.  I'm tired of Thor playing second fiddle to Superman.  The whole merging of two realities was PIS in the extreme...to allow Superman to save the day... 
     
    with Cap's shield and Thor's hammer no less. 
     
    Sheesh...

    Avatar image for michaelthefly
    MichaeltheFly

    6651

    Forum Posts

    50889

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 26

    #33  Edited By MichaeltheFly

    I guess some people don't agree with Superman being the nr. 1 superhero on the block when it comes to power... and what can I say I agree with them.

    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    @AtPhantom said:
    "Oh stop it already. There is no reason why Superman would not be able to lift Thor's hammer. "

    Except that's it's enchanted, right?
    Avatar image for atphantom
    AtPhantom

    14434

    Forum Posts

    25163

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #35  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Omega-level Supreme said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    "Oh stop it already. There is no reason why Superman would not be able to lift Thor's hammer. "
    Except that's it's enchanted, right? "
    The question of the thread is why the hammer's enchantment would not allow Superman to lift it. I say there is no reason and he could lift it wield his power just fine.
    Does that clear it up?
    Avatar image for vance_astro
    vance_astro

    90109

    Forum Posts

    51511

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 27

    User Lists: 2

    #36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

    SUPERMAN IS A DC CHARACTER...THOR IS A MARVEL CHARACTER.CLOSE THREAD.

    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    @AtPhantom said:
    " @Omega-level Supreme said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    "Oh stop it already. There is no reason why Superman would not be able to lift Thor's hammer. "
    Except that's it's enchanted, right? "
    The question of the thread is why the hammer's enchantment would not allow Superman to lift it. I say there is no reason and he could lift it wield his power just fine. Does that clear it up? "


    Half of me thought you were kidding and the other half thought you would respond with something like that. So I have to ask you what makes you think he's worthy?                                     %Pr
    Avatar image for atphantom
    AtPhantom

    14434

    Forum Posts

    25163

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #38  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Omega-level Supreme said:
    " Half of me thought you were kidding and the other half thought you would respond with something like that. So I have to ask you what makes you think he's worthy?                                     %Pr "
    Because I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise.
    Is he honorable? Yes.
    Is he a good man? Yes.
    Is he a warrior? Yes. We've seen that of him many times. Hell, he's currently the supreme military leader of New Krypton.
    Is he willing to die for others and for his principles? Yes.
    Would he put the hammer to good purpose? Yes. Anyone who knows anything about him would know that.
     
    I see nothing about the people who have already lifted the hammer that would separate them from Superman. They even said Hercules was worthy to wield the hammer, but Superman isn't? Come on.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    @AtPhantom: Well put. My new found hatred for SM seems to fog my memory. Before you wrote this all I could think of was, ' no he can't, he's a weinie'. The power of hatred is an amazing force.                       %Pr
    Avatar image for atphantom
    AtPhantom

    14434

    Forum Posts

    25163

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #40  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Omega-level Supreme said:
    " @AtPhantom: Well put. My new found hatred for SM seems to fog my memory. Before you wrote this all I could think of was, ' no he can't, he's a weinie'. The power of hatred is an amazing force.                       %Pr "
    LOL. What inspired this new found hatred?
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    @AtPhantom: To be honest, I could probably never fully hate Superman, but his powers are to unbelievable for me at the momment. How is he strong enough to move the planet, even with the help of two other JLA'er? Move near or at the speed of light. I know he's been doing those things forever, but it doesn't sit well with me for now. The source of his powers and how it augments him doesn't help either. It just doen'st make sense. 
    I know it's a work of fiction, but give me something plausible please...                                     %Pr
    Avatar image for atphantom
    AtPhantom

    14434

    Forum Posts

    25163

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #42  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Omega-level Supreme said:
    " @AtPhantom: To be honest, I could probably never fully hate Superman, but his powers are to unbelievable for me at the momment. How is he strong enough to move the planet, even with the help of two other JLA'er? Move near or at the speed of light. I know he's been doing those things forever, but it doesn't sit well with me for now. The source of his powers and how it augments him doesn't help either. It just doen'st make sense. I know it's a work of fiction, but give me something plausible please...                                     %Pr "
    I can understand that. It  bothered me too for a long time, but I just went over it. I just don't care about it anymore.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    @AtPhantom: Cool. It might be awhile before I'm on that level, but I'll most likely get there.                       %Pr
    Avatar image for nova_prime_
    Nova`Prime`

    4172

    Forum Posts

    25

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #44  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @Omega-level Supreme: Man that's how I feel about Superman. He was awesome and my favorite when I was younger, his death actually got me interested into comics. But as I grew older, and more cynical, he just seemed to stay the same boring old character. Now recent developments make me want to give him a chance, its just I don't know if I want to give that chance just to waste money and drop him after a few issues sorta like I did with JSA.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    I have an Idea everybody. Were going to boycott Superman titles until they fix his character. How about that?                    %Pr

    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

    1168

    Forum Posts

    124

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1


    Just realized why I have a growing resentment towards the Man of Steel.                             %Pr
    Avatar image for ohtru
    OhTru

    1603

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #47  Edited By OhTru
    @Vance Astro said:

    "

    SUPERMAN IS A DC CHARACTER...THOR IS A MARVEL CHARACTER.CLOSE THREAD.

    "
    No I actually buy Wonder Woman lifting the hammer
     
    Warrior trained, does she know how to kick, wrestle and box YES
    Did she grow up clashing spears with her buddies, did she grow up with cold steel in her hands? YES 
    Has she fought demons, does she know about magic? 
    Does she lob off heads of her enemies, has she fought the gods YES
    Does Diana have her own ship that would impress a Viking craftsman YES 
     
     
    but Kurt Busiek writing that crossover GARBAGE 
    no 
    HELL NO
    I'm surprised because Kurt is normally a high grade writer but his take on Thor always sucked
     

     
     
     

    @saiyan_earthling

    said:

    " isn't it supposed to be like only those who are worthy can lift and use the hammer? "

    Superman is a dick  
     

      

     




     
     
    Not Worthy
     
    Case closed
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

    16426

    Forum Posts

    1662

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    because Odin has some long standing bad beef with the Kryptonians.
    no one really knows the exact details, but what is known that it has something
    to do with a long time ago, Reno Nevada, booze, and Supermans ancestor
    setting fire to Odins beard. Mjolnir has some kind of guard against Kryptonains
    (who usually have a bad reaction with magic) placed on it. In fact the print on
    Mjolnir reads...

    No Caption Provided

    but, upon closer examination we find this
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for princeimc
    PrinceIMC

    5506

    Forum Posts

    7471

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #49  Edited By PrinceIMC

    I think its a good point that was mentioned early on that it would be Odin's idea of worthy so Superman may not precisely fit this Norse idea of worthiness.

    Avatar image for atphantom
    AtPhantom

    14434

    Forum Posts

    25163

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #50  Edited By AtPhantom

    I find it ironic that CATMANEXE has probably made the best argument against Superman so far on this thread.

    This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

    Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

    Comment and Save

    Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.