Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8588 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

When did Thor become Rune King Thor?

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I've heard about Thor becoming more powerful to the point where he becomes something known as: Runeking Thor. But when did he become Rune King Thor?

I would love to read the comics that featured Thor becoming the powerful Rune King Thor so I could know more about this version/take on Thor.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cream_God

When He lost to a lobster

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spambot

Its in Avengers Disassembled/Mighty Thor vol 2. issues 80-85. Should definitely read it if you are into Thor.

hercuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As already stated its in Avengers Disassembled/Might Thor, but I also recommend reading the entire Dan Jurgens run leading up to it, its awesome.

jonny1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By jonny1995

@hercuthor and @spambot

Alright. I've actually been interested in reading those comics for a while but I'll give those a read soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.