Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8598 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor in civil war( hey that rhymes)?

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
    Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

Just for your opinions how would civil war have played out if

•  
    1. Thor was pro-registration
    2. Thor was anti registration
    3. Thor was sitting on the fence but Stark still created the Thor clone.

No Caption Provided

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    1. Most likely would not have gone that far because Thor was always Stark's conscience.
    2. It would have ended sooner because Thor would have put Tony down much like he did when he returned and Stark was ordering him to register.
    3. Thor would have crushed the clone, then see above for putting down Stark and include Reed and Skrull Pym.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

Pro-Reg: I don't think Thor would've ever sided with Iron Man's side. If anything, he'd stop as soon as he heard about the Negative Zone prison. I'm not sure if he'd join Cap's side after, but I know he absolutely wouldn't have tolerated that. 

Anti-Reg: Thor could end the war (on either side) very quickly. The only thing is that Thor wasn't as ruthless as he was after he came back after Ragnorok. He'd lose his temper after he saw the Thor clone, and Bill Foster's death could've probably been avoided. 

Switzerland: This is the most likely scenario here. I don't think that Thor is one to take sides, especially if his two best friends on Earth are the ones fighting. Perhaps he'd watch from Asgard and would step in only if it were completely necessary. He'd be the one to do what Namor did, but with the intension of stopping the madness altogether without choosing a side. 
    bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bag_o_x_men
    @Gambit1024 said:
    " Pro-Reg: I don't think Thor would've ever sided with Iron Man's side. If anything, he'd stop as soon as he heard about the Negative Zone prison. I'm not sure if he'd join Cap's side after, but I know he absolutely wouldn't have tolerated that. 

Anti-Reg: Thor could end the war (on either side) very quickly. The only thing is that Thor wasn't as ruthless as he was after he came back after Ragnorok. He'd lose his temper after he saw the Thor clone, and Bill Foster's death could've probably been avoided. 

Switzerland: This is the most likely scenario here. I don't think that Thor is one to take sides, especially if his two best friends on Earth are the ones fighting. Perhaps he'd watch from Asgard and would step in only if it were completely necessary. He'd be the one to do what Namor did, but with the intension of stopping the madness altogether without choosing a side. 
    "
    I agree, he'd most likely try to stay neutral.  until bill died.  That would bring him in to end things.
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor has Cap's back no matter what he'd be anti registration.
    HalfGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HalfGod

Dont think thor would fight against heroes hes fought beside countless times.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    "
    1. Most likely would not have gone that far because Thor was always Stark's conscience.
    2. It would have ended sooner because Thor would have put Tony down much like he did when he returned and Stark was ordering him to register.
    3. Thor would have crushed the clone, then see above for putting down Stark and include Reed and Skrull Pym.
    "
    I agree with this
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @TheGoldenOne said:
    " @Nova`Prime` said:
    "
    "
    I agree with this "

I also, agree with this. 

Though in scenario 1, if things had progressed artificially, Cable did a good job of summing up what I think would have happened. 
    MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MutenRoshi

I hope Thor murders Reed for the crap he did in Civil War

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#10  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Thor would never put up with tht registration bs.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

Pro-Registration - No chance.

Anti-Registration - Thor, though not one to insert himself into mortal politics, wouldn't have submitted to mortal registration (much like his close friend and fellow god Hercules).  Thus, he joins Cap's side and the whole affair ends much sooner with Thor possibly having to deal with the Sentry like he did during 'Seige' if Iron Man chose to use him against Thor.

Thor wouldn't have ever been neutral and would have destroyed the Thor-clone/Ragnarok on sight.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
    @PowerHerc said:

Pro-Registration - No chance.

Anti-Registration - Thor, though not one to insert himself into mortal politics, wouldn't have submitted to mortal registration (much like his close friend and fellow god Hercules).  Thus, he joins Cap's side and the whole affair ends much sooner with Thor possibly having to deal with the Sentry like he did during 'Seige' if Iron Man chose to use him against Thor.

Thor wouldn't have ever been neutral and would have destroyed the Thor-clone/Ragnarok on sight.

This. That's why I went Anti-Reg in MUA2 when I had Thor on my squad.
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By z3ro180
    @PowerHerc: yea that pretty much sums up what i was thinking.

@Mr. Dead Pool: And in MUA2 is that thor you unlock or Ragnarock aka Thone(Thor plus clone....I thought it was a smart move)?
    Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
    @Z3RO180: No it's regular Thor. In the MUA universe Ragnarok hasn't happened in Asgard yet so Thor is still on earth and Tony and Reed never had to clone him.
    Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank guys I was inspired to make this after reading a certain comic where Thor kicks Tony's skinny arse so you know my personal opinion is

Pro-reg- This is gigantically unlikely but if he did he'd probably pull a spider-man though with a hell of a lot less of the gatting beaten by c-list tops.

Anti-reg- I see the seen where Iron man nearly kills cap changed with thor beating iron man insted and then quite frankly he rips all the others faces off at the same time and cooks them cos there is nothing more disgusting than unccoked face.

Switzerland- Ragnarok gets killled without even seeing Bill, sentry gets killed which means no more shit like seige and reed gets stretched like tights on the half ton man.

OR

Thor does a wolverine and kills nitro then does all of the above. 

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By THORSON

i read somewhere he couldn't choose to go against cap or iron man.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerHerc
    1. He'd never have been Pro_Registration.
    2. He'd have made a bigger difference than anyone else on Cap's side.
    3. Tony would have been Thor-oughly thrashed!
    Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kellar21

1-He wouldn't be Pro-Registration,but would try to stop the conflict

2-Things wouldn't get as far as they went,he

3-He would trash Ragnarok and the beat Tony and Reed for doing that,probably ending the conflict.

4-If he did choose a side,that side would win.It would probably be anti-registration because Thor would trash Tony like he did later if Tony tried to force him to register.

Thor would be a deciding factor as if he went all-out few would be able to fight him.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Pyrogram

He would end it I think.And hate ironman or kill him for the thor clone and blow up half of USA defending iron man.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pyrogram

@jeanroygrant said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I think this is the general census.

Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram: Love the Christmas avatar, yeah this thread was made during my younger days of carefree whimsy but I would still have loved to see Thor smite some arse.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pyrogram

@Hoarderofhilarity: Thanks, and I agree, Thor would have stomped some heroes if he was on earth at the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.