Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor Hate. What's the Deal Folks?

• 70 results
    Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
    lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

His grandeur is annoying to the commoners

KevinforGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By KevinforGod

Thor is a threat to every comic book character Marvel/DC has to offer .Thor is loved by many .Go to his Facebook page likes you will see that he has about 12 Million+ Fanbase. While other popular heroes like Superman has about 7 Million+ Fanbase.

Only Thor's hater and Marvel lowballers on (COMIC VINE) hate Thor for being a Threat .

KevinforGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go to Quora, Facebook, Twitter and you will see everyone talking about him.

Marvel is more popular and has far more Fandom than DC

Marvel has 32 Million+ Fanbase on Facebook

DC has 6 Million+ Fanbase on Facebook . Marvel is currently the Leader on everything. So inorder hands, DC Fanboys has to hate their Strongest Hero which is Thor inorder to make their favourite character look good. Just like some some Batman fanboys think that Batman can even defeat Iron-man .

KevinforGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KevinforGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is a threat to every comic book character Marvel/DC has to offer .Thor is loved by many .Go to his Facebook page likes you will see that he has about 14 Million+ Fanbase. While other popular heroes like Superman has about 7 Million+ Fanbase.

Only Thor's hater and Marvel lowballers on (COMIC VINE) hate Thor for being a Threat .

Love those stats Thor's popularity is increasing exponentially and that a fact. Comic Vine punks can low ball him all they want for he transcends the realm of comic.

NASA named 2 constellation from him.

Just yesterday in Australia they name a new breed of fly off of him. Called the Blonde Thunder. FACTS.

So the Thor haters can stay mad ..

Thor stay winning... Note call five of his comics have all gone through more than one printing .. He is selling

We love a marketable God

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thor got these geeks mad.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 takenstew22  Moderator

Thor is a threat to every comic book character Marvel/DC has to offer

So he's a threat to TOAA and the Presence? Cool.

KevinforGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevinforgod said:

Only if the writer wishes.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
    @kevinforgod said:

Only if the writer wishes.

So basically like every character ever.

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much.. Thor is cool and Superman isn't.
    Thor is a bad ass viking that will throw down with anyone and then have a beer with em after. He is a real character, someone who has good days and bad.

Superman is a stuck up boyscout that you can't convince me had sex with ANYONE before marriage because he is not a character he is a moral idealism with a script writer. He is boring, no one likes Superman they like his powers and the fallacy that Superman has infinite speed, strength, stamina, and durability.

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much.. Thor is cool and Superman isn't.

Thor is a bad ass viking that will throw down with anyone and then have a beer with em after. He is a real character, someone who has good days and bad.

Superman is a stuck up boyscout that you can't convince me had sex with ANYONE before marriage because he is not a character he is a moral idealism with a script writer. He is boring, no one likes Superman they like his powers and the fallacy that Superman has infinite speed, strength, stamina, and durability.

No Caption Provided

A.M.E.N !!!!!! I HAVE BEING TELLING PEOPLE THIS FOR YEARS NOW

CapSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are giving hate to thor even here🤦‍♂️.

People are commiting because of "salty thor fanbois" are the real haters!Yes,thor have some worsy fanbois,but definitely not in comicvine!Literally whenever i enter comicvine, i see some idiots trolling thor all the times showing his lowendfeats,i barely see someome.defendinh thor!Even,if i enter thor vs daredevil.page,people are like " Thor can never beat daredevil,because daredevil can dodge every attack from thor"🤦‍♂️,and some according few other intellectuals," Daredevil is too fast for thor,thor can never escape from his attacks and dardevl will knock thor by attacking at pressure points".😂👏Seriously??Pressure points???🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🙏🙏🙏

Reason for hate for thor is mainly from superman fanbois and hulk fanbois.

And mainly due to DUMB writing by CRAP writers!

The issue in which daredevil dodges every attack from thor is actually written too badly!If anybody actually read that issue,they should have known this!!!In the same issue,thor was knocked to ground by a kick from a street level character,and interestingly iron man no selled from his attacks..

😂...There are few writers such as Bendis,Kurt Buseik(He wanted thor to be vulnerable to.bullets),Tom breevort(According to him,wolverine is a lot faster than thor,so he wrote as wolverine faster than thor in his story) who nerfed very badly in between 1990s to 2010s.Those crap writers failed to understand the reason and intention to create thor by Stan lee and Jack Kirby.Back,when Stanlee and jack kierby wrote thor stories, thor's speed feats are even complarable to superman's.I dont know why most of the people just ignore them!!!They are coming straight away from creators itselves!!!

We can even find plenty of speed feats from curren thor and from modern age also...Even in the latest war of realmes or unworthy thor, comics,we can find tons of speed feats of thor where thor moving in speed of lightning and blitzinh malekith forces all ober earth in seconds.For doing ,that he have to think,move and at the same time travel in Lightning speed!Heck,even in mighty thor series,Jane foster thor, an inferior version of thor stated that she can move with "speed of the lightning ".I dont know,why these haters are ignored these speed feats!!

CapSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5d4092c43d62c: People who say there are thor fanbois (especially) in comicvine are nothing but haters!!wherever i see,i see people giving hate about his speed!

Avatar image for homelandersweak
    Homelandersweak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want people to give thor the respect he deserves

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This still exists , ppl doesn't like t when Thor murder's their fav. verse character often times.

Mar-Vell92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: ''Every major character gets lowballed and has haters. Superman is considered overpowered and boring to some, Batman is considered overrated by others, DBZ is all punching and explosions, Star Trek is better than Star Wars, these kinds of arguments are nothing new. If there's overhatred on Thor it's only as prevalent as the wanking he gets by his fanboys in compensation.''

Or how people like to hate on Thanos for being a Darkseid knock off or Jim Starlin's Gary Stu.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I honestly don't hear "I hate THOR" comments.

I hear more "so and so can beat THOR" which I find ignorant.

Mar-Vell92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's not mainstream like Spider-Man and Wolverine and are mostly familiar with either the falstaffian MCU or Jason Aaron versions.

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's not mainstream like Spider-Man and Wolverine and are mostly familiar with either the falstaffian MCU or Jason Aaron versions.

That's not it...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.