Respect The The Mightest Avenger

• 162 results
#151 Posted by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL IS THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER. MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS TRULY...

Loading Video...

#152 Posted by Spykat (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

Yeah, remember the time Deadpool lifted the Midgard Serpent?
...and...and when he killed Glory, the physical embodiment of an entire pantheon of dark gods?
...yeah, neither does anyone else :-/

#153 Posted by antithetical (1512 posts) - - Show Bio
@spykat said:
@thorson said:

...and...and when he killed Glory, the physical embodiment of an entire pantheon of dark gods?

rofl!

#154 Posted by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

on this day THOR became 2nd most active forum!!

YAY!!!

#155 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2284 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Thor and Hulk in a good old armlock.

#156 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2284 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Thor is only stunned from an attack with the energy of an exploding sun.

#157 Edited by phisigmatau (692 posts) - - Show Bio
@spykat said:
@thorson said:

hahahh

#158 Posted by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

really? fans are complaining about the awesome THOR outing?

THOR did so much more than anyone else. He was portrayed fine. What did hulk do in the movie or ironman?

#159 Posted by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:
Loading Video...

THOR did so much more than anyone else. He was portrayed fine. What did hulk do in the movie or ironman?

lol,in MCU he is weak as fuck.

#160 Edited by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6 said:
@thorson said:
Loading Video...

he has to be depowered to further the story.

#161 Posted by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:
@goodboy6 said:
@thorson said:
Loading Video...

he has to be depowered to further the story.

no one is saying that he should be powerful as he is in the comics,in fact he shouldnt be anyway near that but seriously he is weaker then he should be in the movies,not to mention that his identity is also fucked up.

#162 Posted by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

thank THOR for introducing me into the marvel universe. my life would be dull with out Mavel.

#163 Posted by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

people need to stop saying "THOR is marvel's superman." I find it disrespectful.

Superman is like a choir boy. THOR is a warrior and has a much more complex back story. THOR overall doesn't need a secret identity and that makes THOR unique. Superman follows that same cliche "hide identity, don't tell your lover, protect her every-time".

THOR is his own character. THOR is (comic wise) original. You look at marvel and marvel only has a hand full of power houses where THOR is marvels most popular and most known.

DC has a dump truck full of power houses that are very similar to superman and his abilities. No mere powerless mortal can make THOR look stupid. Where as Superman i hate to say it struggles against that bat guy on a daily basis. Bat guy makes superman seem like a sissy. Where in Marvel iron man, cap have huge respect for THOR.

Superman just isn't at the same level of THOR. Also super personality is bland as both clark and supes. He may work best as a supporting character. THOR's character is dynamic and thunderous.

THOR can't be compared to anyone. Respect THOR

#164 Posted by godofthunder4 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson: When people say that Thor is Marvel's Superman, they mean in placement in the power hierarchy. Superman is generally regarded as the most powerful superhero in DC, and Thor is generally considered to be the same. Of course, there are challengers, but people's overall opinion are that Thor is the most powerful.

#165 Edited by Spiderman1997 (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know where @new_world_order: @experio: and @frozen: are ? I last saw NWO when he made this thread and experio a little before that. And haven't seen frozen since Marvel retconned Wanda and Pietro's origin.

#166 Posted by Frozen (20563 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Welcome back bro. I sure have missed you. Where have you been ?

#168 Posted by Frozen (20563 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman1997: I was just busy. Over time I started going on the Vine less and less, but now I'm posting reguarly and have more free time.

#169 Posted by ponello (801 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

people need to stop saying "THOR is marvel's superman." I find it disrespectful.

Superman is like a choir boy. THOR is a warrior and has a much more complex back story. THOR overall doesn't need a secret identity and that makes THOR unique. Superman follows that same cliche "hide identity, don't tell your lover, protect her every-time".

THOR is his own character. THOR is (comic wise) original. You look at marvel and marvel only has a hand full of power houses where THOR is marvels most popular and most known.

DC has a dump truck full of power houses that are very similar to superman and his abilities. No mere powerless mortal can make THOR look stupid. Where as Superman i hate to say it struggles against that bat guy on a daily basis. Bat guy makes superman seem like a sissy. Where in Marvel iron man, cap have huge respect for THOR.

Superman just isn't at the same level of THOR. Also super personality is bland as both clark and supes. He may work best as a supporting character. THOR's character is dynamic and thunderous.

THOR can't be compared to anyone. Respect THOR

This

#170 Posted by ponello (801 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Love Thor!

#171 Edited by Experio (18215 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman1997: My time has unfortunately been limited since September, I've been very busy so became less active on the site.

#172 Posted by Abishai100 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammer of the Gods: Weaponry Work

If Superman (DC Comics) represents democracy, and Captain America (Marvel Comics) represents anti-terrorism, and Batman (DC Comics) represents criminal insanity defense, then Thor (Marvel Comics) represents weaponry intrigue.

Thor's hammer is a great comic book symbol, and we can use it to understand/appreciate weaponry-iconic video games such as Golden Axe and weaponry-centric American horror films such as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

In fact, what is more impressive --- Batman's toolbelt or Thor's hammer?

Thor's hammer is also valuable in real world weaponry-relevant socio-political issues such as gun control in America and the popularity of the NRA.

What is your favorite aspect of Thor's iconic hammer and how does this weapon elevate him to the level of titan?

Golden Axe (Video Game)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#173 Posted by THORSON (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR is the best. What more can I say?

#174 Edited by The_Fub (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Great thread, he has better more recent feats to. In his fight with Boldof (essentially a more powerful viking-Hulk) he constantly summons lightning without Mjionir, fights the spam of the Earth and Ultinately punches Boldof THROUGH the planet. It was pretty sweet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.