Many people don't seem to know much about King/OF Thor and as I am a huge fan of the character it is my duty and pleasure to make this respect thread. I hope you enjoy it :D
"The die is cast. If its death ye seek... let death be thine. Behold the power of the Odinforce unleashed... a power dwarfing all others! Let it end thy miserable existence fore'er!"
- Our Lord Thor
After the death of Odin at the hands of the eternal enemy Surtur Thor was bequeathed the throne of Asgard and with it the Odinforce. Thor's love of midgard caused much trouble for him as it interfered with his duty to protect and rule asgard so Thor came up with the "excellent" idea to move Asgard to earth. Unlike his father who had allowed humans to live their own lives governed by free will Thor began to meddle in mortal affairs, dethroning barbarous governments, healing the sick, feeding the hungry, ect; of course this did not sit well with the powers that be on earth or in heaven. The UN launched a nuclear attack on asgard to no avail and Thor was kicked out of the council of godheads. As the days went by Thor's worshippers grew on earth and the leaders of the world became terrified so at the behest of Zarkko they launched an undercover attack on asgard, planting bombs that blew up the city eternal and sent it crashing into new York below, killing millions. On that day Thor saw the wickedness of man, on that day the reigning would begin and none was able to stand against it.
What is the Odinforce? Its true origins are vague and mysterious, some legends say it is the life forces of vili and ve added unto Odin, some say it is the power of yggdrasil itself and some say it is a mixture of both, but whatever its origin may be it is a power beyond comprehension. To understand the true power of Thor we must realise what the odinforce is and who better to explain than the personification of the Odinforce itself:
Here Thor is taken into the dimension of the Odinforce where the OF in the form of Odin explains to Thor what it is. The OF is not just a form of energy (though it does boost its wielders in every way) the OF is the power to do ANYTHING, literally anything you want on a certain scale (galaxy to multi-galaxy in thor's case). With the OF your word is law, your every whim binds reality to your will, you are the end all and the be all over your sphere of influence. the OF is basically divine reality warping, the only limits to what it can do are the scale on which it is used and the limits the user places on himself willfully or subconsciously. Now then on to the feats!
King Thor is insanely durable, even for skyfather level beings.
1. Thor tanks a beatdown by an amped perikkus, the god of power
2. Thor tanks the attacks of the gardner, a mighty cosmic being (CONTEXT: At this time thor was also subconsciously restraining the odinforce, so he wasn't at his best)
3. thor tanks attacks from the destroyer
4. thor withstands the full force of the destroyers disintegration beam. (CONTEXT: while powered by the soul of a mortal this beam was shown capable of oneshotting base Thor, so this feat is even more impressive as this feat was accomplished while the destroyer was empowered by balder)
5. Thor tanks the shockwave of his and Bor's attacks connecting. (CONTEXT: the shockwave was so powerful it would have oneshot killed normal thor!)
6. Thor withstands a brutal attack from bor that breaks one of his ribs.
7. Thor withstands Bor's destructive beams channeled into Thor's eyes.
8. Thor tanks the full divine might of bor unleashed, thor says he has never felt such force before.
Those feats are very impressive right? Well their nothing compared to what Thor showed at his peak during the reigning:
CONTEXT: In the above scan Thor outright tanks a prolonged attack from the destroyer empowered by Desak, why is this so impressive you ask? Desak is powered by the spirit of the jewel/Designate who has been said to be nearly as powerful as Odin, but wait theres more! Every time he kills a god their soul is absorbed by the jewel and amplifies Desak and desak has murdered scores of pantheons. This means that Destroyer armour Desak is at least as powerful as Odin in the destroyer armour powered by the souls of all asgard and that is even lowballing! Desak has the souls of many pantheons absorbed inside of him! For Thor to outright tank and power through the attack of Destroyer/Desak would require durability magnitudes above galaxy level.
It shouldn't surprise anybody that KT/OF Thor hits hard... real hard.
1. Thor stomps perrikus amped by the designate. (we don't know exactly how much he was amped, but perrikus was at least a herald level being)
2. thor wounds Surtur (surtur may not have been as powerful in this instance as usual)
3,4,5. Thor fights the inbetweener and knocks him around.
6. Thor kills both Hulk and thing at the same time. (CONTEXT: Thor was depowered considerably at this time. To what degree he was depowered is a point of contention, some think he was fully deprived of the OF while some think he still had a bit of an amp.)
7,8. Thor unleashes the odinforce on desak. says its a power dwarfing all others and it is as strong as the power of fires of all hells combined.
9. Thor equals Bor in striking power.
10. Thor melts wolverine to slag including his adamantium skeleton and claws!
11. Thor blows a hole in caps shield!
12. Thor accidentally destroys a planet just by touching it. (CONTEXT: There is some debate over this little known feat. I personally believe this is a legit feat of power accomplished by thor while in the OF dimension as the designate has a dimension just like it, however some believe it simply to be a mental journey.)
13. Thor kills Bor.
14-22: thor imbued with the OF by odin takes on surtur and equals him in every way.
23,24,25: Thor destroys the destroyer.
Great feats right? I agree, but they pale in comparison to the power of KT at his peak during the reigning:
CONTEXT: Thor here channels the full might of the Odinpower into Mjolnir and oneshots the Desak/Destroyer. As I explained higher up in this thread, the destroyer was empowered by Desak who in turn is powered by the designate (who is nigh as powerful as odin by herself) and the souls of countless slain pantheons. This means KT oneshot a being on par with Odin wearing the destroyer armour powered by the souls of asgard and that is a low end estimate! Also in case anybody forgot, it took the full 4th host to destroy the destroyer empowered by odin...
Thanks to the OF Thor can accomplish nigh anything he sets his mind to.
1. Thor telekinetically tears Asgard from the ground and causes it to float in the air.
2,3. Thor telekinetically restrains the Gardner and fixes the moon on a molecular level.
4. Thor resurrects a dead girl. (CONTEXT: Thor was still inexperienced with the OF so he accidentally didn't bring back her soul. this is not indicative of his power at his peak)
5. Thor resurrects a bunch of Asgardians.
6. Thor resurrects himself.
7. Thor by sheer force of will transports Asgard from its universe to earth 616.
8. thor creates a feast from nothing.
9,10. Thor creates a world with a subconscious thought. (CONTEXT: Some say this was just a mental journey but there is more evidence to it being real)
11. Thor recreates Asgard from nothingness.
12. Thor shows the ability to wipe beings from existence. (CONTEXT: Unfortunately the ability did not work when used on desak because of his immunity to all god power, and thor never used the ability again because he never fought another powerful foe during the reigning)
13,14: while on asgard thor BFR's the mangog off earth and into another dimension.
As you probably expected by now, at the peak of his power King Thor can do some crazy stuff, like this!:
CONTEXT: KT goes back in time to undo the damage he has done. He goes back to the moment when OF Thor is about to kill olsen and go crazy and the KT forcefully manipulates their souls and melds them together against their will. Why is this impressive? KT just forcefully manipulated the soul of a skyfather who dwarfs people like hela even in her own realm in power!
By looking at his feats it is obvious that KT surpasses Odin in destructive power and durability as King thor showed destructive power and durability rivaling the combined might of the entire celestial 4th host which would put him FAR above galaxy level. In hax abilities however KT simply is not on Odin's level and lacks the experience. In the end Odin>KT but only because of Odin's immense reality warping power, in a fight using only energy projection and brawling KT would mop the floor with his dear old dad.