All-Black is back (and someone has their hammer again :DDDD)

#1 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

ITS BACK! Behold Necro-Loki and (drum roll) WORTHY THOR!!!

No Caption Provided

Thor and his mythos have been drug through the mud these past few years, but now it finally looks like that will be ending soon and a glorious new age will dawn!

this image is of one of the visions ullyses had at the end of civil war II.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#2 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

As if Aaron hasn't always been building up to this eventuality?

Anyways I'm excited. Here's hoping Esad Ribic will be the one drawing this story.

#3 Posted by KrleAvenger (19785 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: I don't want to ruin your happiness but let's not get to excited over this. Who knows maybe there is something we don't know.

#4 Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

As if Aaron hasn't always been building up to this eventuality?

Anyways I'm excited. Here's hoping Esad Ribic will be the one drawing this story.

Aye! Esad Ribic draws thor the best.

#5 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: I don't want to ruin your happiness but let's not get to excited over this. Who knows maybe there is something we don't know.

ok, ill try to calm down...

No Caption Provided

this is an instant buy for me!

#6 Posted by KrleAvenger (19785 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: I don't want to sound like an idiot. I love Thor and I hope this is a thing but knowing Marvel, it is possible they are teasing us.

#7 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: I don't want to sound like an idiot. I love Thor and I hope this is a thing but knowing Marvel, it is possible they are teasing us.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't say it!

#8 Posted by Thorthunder98 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping this actually happens and we can put all the recent bs behind us but won't get my hopes up

#9 Posted by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly, I don't care.

I cannot look at Thor(Odinson because he is not Thor LMAO)the way I did before so this is no big deal for me.

#10 Posted by stormphoenix (6050 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with KrleAvenger I don't want to be the barer of bad news, but that Vision we saw was A Future not a possible one.

But

IF it is true then I ask for them to PLEASE hurry this up because Lady Thor is killing me.

Avatar image for genjiunstoppablemiracle
#11 Edited by genjiunstoppablemiracle (39 posts) - - Show Bio

That Alternate Future Worthy King Thor Still Young Man vs Necro-Loki We Already Saw That.

Loki Win in Battle All Living in Earth Dead And All Heroes Dead Except for Thor he only Survive Earth Become None Living. .

Thor kill butcher and Earth Become Alive Again with Water and Sea and Tree Later his 3 Granddaughter Make Magic Clay Make Animals Them Last Magic Clay King Thor made Human One Woman and One Man That Ending How Happen.

Maybe But Might Happen To Original Thor Odinson connect To This Future Look like Building 2099 year in Future this one might Possible Future.... If This Future Might happen to Thor or maybe not.... is one of Possible Future I forgot there Show in Civil War 2 #8 Story Ultron Destroyer armor Kill all Avenger with Real Captain America With his Original Shield and Real young Wolverine this one is Possible Future.

There Show Future Monsters Unleashed #1 comic will realise in 2017 Become real future later.

Somewhere along the way, Ulysess has a vision of a Hulk-like figure killing All Heroes Avanger X-man Inhuman Ultimates Carol thinks it's Bruce (even though he supposedly isn't the Hulk anymore) and brings a shitload of firepower to confront a guy with known anger issues. It looks like he's about to freak but Hawkeye puts an arrow through his head (heart?) and says Bruce told him to kill him behind the scenes. Ulysess also has a vision that seems to Show Miles killing Steve Rogers reason he Discover cap is Hydra later in Future .

Yeah. The Hulk vision probably actually turned out to be the Hand resurrected zombie Hulk in Uncanny Avengers. Whoops opposite ending same Happen but with different Style Ending Heroes Not die and manage Kill Zombie Hulk

About Thor Vs loki Might Happen But Might End with Different Style Future Thor is Worthy Now with Ultimate mjolnir he will Fight his Brother Loki.

I see those all be separate timelines but some of them become real Future even is Possible Future.

Spider Man 2099 Miguel O'hara from Future Earth-928 right now in Original Time line Earth 616 Past Timeline.

Miguel O'hara Spiderman 2099 Create Many Alternate timelines Future reason he Always Change the Past Same To Alternate timeline Thor He Create Many Alternate timelines Future Become separate timelines Parallel world Time Paradox.

Spider_Man 2099 and Future Thor and X -Men Always Change Past Make a Alternate timelines Futures.

Guys Bad News

Eternity being there doesn't even make sense because if you read ultimates eternity is chained up.. bendis make mistake Two mistakes About Thor must Holding is Ultimate Mjolnir Fighting his Brother Loki and About eternity Being chained

Bendis look like he Being rebellious at Marvel Make plotholes Story He Want Draw Real Original Mjolnir not Ultimate Mjolnir.

Here Prove well the one thing i noticed here is that future Thor's young man wearing the destroyer arm plus with his original Mjolnir from alternate Timeline Future King Thor, not the uru arm one. from original Timeline Thor had Ultimate Mjolnir

#12 Edited by Nerevarine_11 (9700 posts) - - Show Bio

Esad Ribic needs to come back on a Thor title with Walt Simonson.

#13 Posted by blackleg (585 posts) - - Show Bio

Esad Ribic needs to come back on a Thor title with Walt Simonson.

:')

#14 Posted by Battle123axe (3293 posts) - - Show Bio

that arm looks badass, although they might be tricking us

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#15 Posted by EarthsMightiest (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

So was that Loki who had the Necro Sword in Unworthy Thor 3?

#16 Edited by z3ro180 (8722 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what's annoying, people thinking he isn't going to get the hammer back

#17 Posted by arthurkerr (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes no sense he has a fake arm and holding his hammer because when you research it says he can regrow lost limbs. When he is holding his hammer. So they need to make up their minds and fix the story. Is he wimpy or does he have his mojo back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.