About Thor and Angela

#1 Posted by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any other comic about those two interacting with each other(I read Angela: Asgard's Assassin and Angela: Queen of Hell). I always wanted to see big sister and little brother interacting with each other in a nice way but we only got them fighting each other and being allies here and there.

Are there any other comics featuring those two together???

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
#2 Edited by Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Pick Up "Thor and Loki: Original Sins".

It's the miniserie in which the Brothers discover the truth about Heven and Angela, and maybe considered the volume exactly Before "Angela: Asgard's Assassin". If you want to see the Odinson fight the Odinsdottir, that is the book!

Also, even if not with Thor, you MUST read "Secret Wars: 1602, Witch Hunter", since the story, even if "into another universe" have great connection with "Queen of Hell", explayining a lot about the relationship between Serah and Angela, and also the story of the Fairy Queen at the End of "Queen of Hell"!

@thor321 said:

Is there any other comic about those two interacting with each other(I read Angela: Asgard's Assassin and Angela: Queen of Hell). I always wanted to see big sister and little brother interacting with each other in a nice way but we only got them fighting each other and being allies here and there.

#3 Posted by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the miniserie in which the Brothers discover the truth about Heven and Angela, and maybe considered the volume exactly Before "Angela: Asgard's Assassin". If you want to see the Odinson fight the Odinsdottir, that is the book!

Also, even if not with Thor, you MUST read "Secret Wars: 1602, Witch Hunter", since the story, even if "into another universe" have great connection with "Queen of Hell", explayining a lot about the relationship between Serah and Angela, and also the story of the Fairy Queen at the End of "Queen of Hell"!

@thor321 said:

oh I read all of those :)

just asking if there are more comics about Thor and Angela's relationship.

its weird that there is so little about that and they mostly fight each other.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
#4 Edited by Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Angela is a new entry in Marvel Universe, since she was an Image Character before, and entered the Marvel Universe only in recent years... and till then, they have meet each other a couple of time... but now, with Angela hate for Asgard and the Odinson who have lost his name [and after Secret Wars, he is lost itself], seem quite difficult for the two to meet :) perhaps in future the two will meet more often :)

@thor321 said:
@thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin said:

@thor321 said:

#5 Edited by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Angela is a new entry in Marvel Universe, since she was an Image Character before, and entered the Marvel Universe only in recent years... and till then, they have meet each other a couple of time... but now, with Angela hate for Asgard and the Odinson who have lost his name [and after Secret Wars, he is lost itself], seem quite difficult for the two to meet :) perhaps in future the two will meet more often :)

@thor321 said:

@thor321 said:

well, lets hope.

his Unworthy Thor run might gives us that

it would be great.

#6 Posted by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

but Angela was wasted tbh.

#7 Posted by risingtide (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Angela is going to be coming to earth soon to stay, and Thor is going to get the Ultimate hammer, so we may see some team ups.

#8 Edited by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingtide said:

Angela is going to be coming to earth soon to stay, and Thor is going to get the Ultimate hammer, so we may see some team ups.

really???

was that is some comic or just a speculation if I may ask(I do remember that they found a house after Queen of Hell story)???

#9 Posted by del_torro (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen of hel was trash tho...

#10 Posted by thor321 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@del_torro: yeah lol

some SJW shit according to many.

#11 Posted by antithetical (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor321: @del_torro: The Queen Of Hel arc started out kinda promising but went off the rails and lost direction pretty quickly, and just sort of meandered aimlessly especially after wrapping up the Angela v Hela storyline.

#12 Edited by del_torro (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

@antithetical: yeah, I just re-read Asgards Assassin because it was enjoyable (though I didn't like the way the Warriors 3 and Sif were treated like chumps). Queen of Hel on the other hand, there are some good parts to the story, but the awful bits keep me from reading it again

#13 Posted by antithetical (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@del_torro:

Yeah, the whole Angela and Sera get an apartment and go to Ikea nonsense was a bridge too far for me, and I'll admit to being pretty damn liberal in my views, but that was just the writer running out of ideas and not really knowing where to go with things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.