Follow

Thor: Ragnarok

Movie » Thor: Ragnarok released on November 03, 2017.

Picking up after the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Thor must fight for his life on an alien world after being exiled by Hela, the Asgardian goddess of death.

Would MCU Fenris the Wolf be able to... *Thor 3 spoilers*

• 116 results
    tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By tj849
     • 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Does Superman have any piercing feats better than Hulk's? I don't think so, they've both been shot with all types of bullets before. So I'd say yes

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: superman has never been pierced though but hulk has many times

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: superman has never been pierced though but hulk has many times

So? People have only tried to pierce him with bullets as far as I know, so it doesn't really matter. Bullets haven't pierced either of them.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: so no feats no proof

hulk has been pierced by abominations bones

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: Well the sun heals him yeah.

But if you were to pierce his skin and he didn't have sun exposure it would likely seriously injury/kill him opposed to hulk who has shown to be able to get pierced and move on

and I told you batman already did that and superman did't die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: so no feats no proof

hulk has been pierced by abominations bones

So? Abomination > bullets. Lex Luthor has never been pierced, by your logic he can't be pierced then! Superman has no piercing durability feats above being shot with bullets, so there is no reason to assume he can't be pierced by things stronger than bullets.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: so lex is a human your logic wont work on me

superman tanked a hulk

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
    plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By plotweapon16255

@strangetales: "I was saying hulk has been stabbed more and recover and superman has only been once and it killed him"

Hulk was stabbed by abomination who was as strong was hulk or slightly stronger who's strength is about 200-300 tonnes.

Superman was stabbed by doomsday who as strong as him or stronger than him where superman strength is tectonic plate level (high end) and about few thousand tonner (average).

Abomination couldn't replicate what he did to hulk to superman Considering that superman skin level is way above Luke Cage skin who can withstand 2 GPA before his skin breaks.

https://nerdist.com/we-calculated-the-strength-of-luke-cages-skin/

'

So ,Who penetrated who is a big factor when it comes to durability.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By macleen

@strangetales:

I think it was just meant as a tease from the director to show that superman is coming back but I think he gets brought back by other methods I'll have to wait to see the movie to find out. You might very well be right I don't know I'm going to wait and see

yes by showing he isn't, he is still kicking, maybe I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Talking in a manner to try and trigger emotional response by saying things like you fail and laughing at a persons opinion. That is meant to escalate things

I laughed at the way you're comparing hulk's durability to superman not your opinion in general, if that offends you then sorry

When did i said "hulk is more durable than superman" supermans skin is more durable and he has higher end regeneration feats I think his healing is based on sunlight and hulks is not based on anything. That is the only distinction I have made here

hulk's regeneration is based on the serum he took, like blonsky. How about that

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

@strangetales:

I think it was just meant as a tease from the director to show that superman is coming back but I think he gets brought back by other methods I'll have to wait to see the movie to find out. You might very well be right I don't know I'm going to wait and see

yes by showing he isn't, he is still kicking, maybe I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Talking in a manner to try and trigger emotional response by saying things like you fail and laughing at a persons opinion. That is meant to escalate things

I laughed at the way you're comparing hulk's durability to superman not your opinion in general, if that offends you then sorry

When did i said "hulk is more durable than superman" supermans skin is more durable and he has higher end regeneration feats I think his healing is based on sunlight and hulks is not based on anything. That is the only distinction I have made here

hulk's regeneration is based on the serum he took, like blonsky. How about that

That's just standard hulk though I'm just wondering if you locked superman underground cut his chest open with kryptonite then stabbed him with a metal pole would he heal?

Superman has better durability and regeneration overall

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strangetales: "I was saying hulk has been stabbed more and recover and superman has only been once and it killed him"

Hulk was stabbed by abomination who was as strong was hulk or slightly stronger who's strength is about 200-300 tonnes.

Superman was stabbed by doomsday who as strong as him or stronger than him where superman strength is tectonic plate level (high end) and about few thousand tonner (average).

Abomination couldn't replicate what he did to hulk to superman Considering that superman skin level is way above Luke Cage skin who can withstand 2 GPA before his skin breaks.

https://nerdist.com/we-calculated-the-strength-of-luke-cages-skin/

'

So ,Who penetrated who is a big factor when it comes to durability.

I should have tagged you in my other reply because it's basically the same answer post :110

Superman has better durability and regeneration feats overall

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
    plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By plotweapon16255

@strangetales: superman would definitely heals since his cells stores sunlight and metal poll wouldn't do anything to him since His physiology itself has same durability not just his skin.

Jor-el explained that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOuonfOpJwI

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jayc1324: don't argue with him. Not worth your time lol

B1ack0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not enough feats to prove that he could. IMO I think Supes might bleed, but its not a sure thing.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

DCEU Supes are leagues above Thor, Hulk or any heavy hitters MCU up to date.

Only Kryptonite can pierce kryptonian skin, Batman said it. Hell, we didn't even once saw any kryptonian get a bloody nose or scratch after tanking A-10 rounds ...but a single hit from Hulk was enough to bloodied thor.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849:

@tj849 said:
    @DammeFavour said:

@asgardianxeno929: doomsday is kryptonian, his bones are more durable than anyone here. Plus there was kryptonite

The kryptonite wasnt really a factor, its just that Doomsdays bone protrusions can pretty much tear through neally anything.

Are you high? Superman has never ever been hurt to where he bleeds until he was weakened by Kryptonite. Batman Bloodied his face because of Kryprtonite, stop with this silly conjecture. It was absolutely because of the Kryptonite DD was able to stab him. The Wolf would shatter its teeth trying to bite Clark, then get reduced to ash by heat breath.

grenadier_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman took a nuke to the face in BvS and took multiple hits from doomsday/zod hybrid i doubt it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.