alvarakk's Thor #8 - The Woman Beneath The Mask review

Avatar image for alvarakk

The Big Reveal Schmeveal

The big reveal will surprise NO ONE. And despite what #8 says, she WAS on the list all along (screengrab from Thor v4 #5). We all knew, despite the writers trying hard to cheat their way out of it.

Still, Thor v4 is my absolute favourite series of 2015 so far. Bold, original and unsurpassed in terms of art and dialogue. Highly recommended read!

Other reviews for Thor #8 - The Woman Beneath The Mask

Thor She Blows... Her Secret Identity 0

Here it is, folks: this is the issue where we find out just exactly WHO it is under that helmet, and we as readers finally get our (barely over six month old) secret revealed. Was it the person you thought it would be? Do you wish (like me) that we had held off and teased out the answer for at LEAST a few more issues (or until after Secret Wars… because I have a feeling that the secret identity wont even be TOUCHED during the event)? This was the last issue before Secret Wars, and the new...