Baby question.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FearTheLiving

Okay bare with me, I only just started Walking Dead after seeing the show so they may actually go into this in the comics. I've started reading them as well, currently they just got to the prison.

This got me thinking. If everyone is infected and a baby dies in the the womb of a pregnant mother would that baby come back and eat her from the inside? Just the whole zombie apocalypse thing really got me thinking parenthood should really never happen if this were the case especially added the shear danger a baby would put a group in, and the steps leading up to that with the pregnant women.

The remake of Dawn of the Dead kind of touched on this, but the women (Luna) was already a zombie when she gave birth.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

Well babies don't have teeth so it may try to tear out, but I don't think it would be able to do much with such an under developed body. It probably wouldn't, but a zombified fetus probably wouldn't be all that threatening....

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FearTheLiving

@Blood1991 said:

Well babies don't have teeth so it may try to tear out, but I don't think it would be able to do much with such an under developed body. It probably wouldn't, but a zombified fetus probably wouldn't be all that threatening....

Ahh, good point.

BrandonChow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BrandonChow

i thought babies were born with fingernails? Maybe its just because of that line form Juno...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.