Tyrese in Transformers 3

No_name_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By No_name_here

Speculation abounds as to who will show up in the next TRANSFORMERS movie. Might we see planet-sized transformer Unicron? Or city-sized Autobot Fortress Maximus? What about Master Sergeant Epps?  Hm? That’s right, according to Tyrese’s twitter feed, his army-issued character will be back in full effect for movie #3… 

@Tyrese4ReaL : TRANSFORMERS 3: Is Full THrottle Full Steam Ahead..... Michael Bay gave me the start date.. And I can't share..

If you doubt Mr. Mayhem’s word, he provided some photographic proof in his twitpic account to quash your doubts.

Senores Bay, Gibson y Spielberg.
     Senores Bay, Gibson y Spielberg.
    In Tyrese's words...

CRAZY: Is this Picture CRAZY or WHAT...??? Lets call this the MEGA!! "MB & SS Sandwich"

Huh? Huh? C'mon..
     Huh? Huh? C'mon..

Mmmmm…. MB & SS?  Mayo, baloney & spicy salami with a dash of Tyrese’s own special seasoning, perhaps?

Sounds like it’d be a hit in Subway’s footlong selection.  And why not?  Ben & Jerry's has got that vanilla-with-fudge-covered-waffle-cone-pieces-and-caramel-swirl AmeriCone Dream flavor at the suggestion of Stephen Colbert (who’s also got his own comic, TEK JANSEN, at Oni! The parallels are there! THE PARALLELS ARE THERE!!!)

Give it up to Tyrese… the guy’s got an infectious enthusiasm and a knack for self-promotion.  Who else has produced his own globe-trotting, jet-setting, Holy Wall-praying music video to ramp up the excitement for a comic?  He did that for MAYHEM - - he didn’t do that for TRANSFORMERS or 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS, did he?

Holding out for Rodimus Prime, myself...
     Holding out for Rodimus Prime, myself...

What do you maniacs in the Comic Vine community think? Now that Mst. Sgt. Epps is certain to return, what do YOU want to see in a third TRANSFORMERS movie?

-- Tom Pinchuk is the writer of UNIMAGINABLE for Arcana Comics and HYBRID BASTARDS! for Archaia Comics.   Watch out for the HYBRID BASTARDS! hardcover collection this March - - available for pre-order now on Amazon.com.

cold_fuzion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cold_fuzion

No more twins! No more genital jokes! Stop it! 

Having said that, I want to see Hot Rod and Blur.

Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil

i want to see Unicron plus a cameo from Snake-Eyes or another GI JOE character!
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By LoganRogue24

i hope Arcee dose more in transformers 3.
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#4  Edited By HaloKing343

I agree. A GI joe cameo would be amazing and it would make total sense too! That would be sicknasty! I'd be so happy.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

Get rid of the twins and get rid of old timer transformers, i thought the black hawk was gonna be Bad A$$ and was gonna come out kicking everyone around, instead he had some dumb cane and sounded like he was a billion years old and was losing his memory, if your gonna make him old atleast make him wise. He should have been given an upgrade or fixed up during the movie. 

Less Stupid humor more action
    Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Satyrquaze

The first two movies were horse-shit. I'm not expectant of the third to be the saving grace of the franchise.
    Avatar image for eisforextinction
    EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By EisforExtinction

I think Tyrese need his own movie. Not like a spin-off or anything. I want Tyrese to get a movie about bein' Full Throttle.

That guy is awesome.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AngelFrost

Michael Bay is incredibly hot.
    I'd definately tap that.  ^^

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Moomin123

I think Transformers 3 should have Unicron as the villain and they should introduce Rodimus Prime. I've got a cool storyline for them. 

Rodimus and Unicron are the Transformer gods (yes, it's not gonna be in line with real Transformers continuity), Rodimus of the Autobots and Unicron of the Decepticons. They come down to Earth each with 2 Transformer guards (Red Alert and Smokescreen for the Autobots, and Cyclonus and Sideways) and looks for their respective teams. Then some useless violence takes place whilst Shia LeBeouf and Megan Fox go through some unrelated, obnoxiously annoying relationship issues. 

THE END!!!!!!
    welshguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By welshguy

If, and its a big ass if, they have Unicron in this movie it will bring up so many memories of going to see the Transformers movie way back when. Namely blubbing when Optimus Prime died. That movie, for all its flaws such as the crappy music (aside from the brilliant Stan Bush numbers including You Got the Touch) and shoddy animation remains something that affected me in so many ways. I'm a writer (at least I try to be) and always I think of that movie when I try to write my sci-fi epic; the death of a beloved character, the introduction of a seemingly unstoppable villain, and of course a character rising to the occasion and saving the day. So yes please to Unicron. Hell, chuck in the Dinobots. Just ditch the bloody comedy robots

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Theodore

A Beast Wars movie is the only way to save this franchise!! ...or Unicron, I guess.

00 Raiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By 00 Raiser

They need to put the dinobots in there. I love Megan Fox but I was sick of seeing her in Revenge of the Fallen. Its not called Shia and Fox  its called Transformers. I wonder what kind of car Rodimus would be if he was to make in there.

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Joe Venom

After Sam went to AutoBot Heaven I was done! And Tyrese had like 3 lines per movie "left cheek! left cheek! left cheek!" I could care less about him, I enjoyed Bernie Mac's momma's boy/car salesmen character over Sgt. Epps.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By tensor

i want to see galvatron

Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Om1kron

I want to see it do better than g.i. joe 2... because g.i. joe was a helluva lot better than transformers 2.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By goldenkey

I just want the little things.  I want Soundwave to sound like Soundwave from the cartoon and Megatron with a big cannon gun on his arm.  But I guess I'll have to settle for Unicron,  Maybe Ultra Magnis or Hot Rod. 

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By cascadeking09
    @Om1kron: no it wasnt, far from it.
    Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Om1kron
    @cascadeking09 said:
    " @Om1kron: no it wasnt, far from it. "
    we have a difference of opinion...
    cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By cascadeking09

@Om1kron: we sure do. i really hate the second one gets dogged. b4 it came out i hardly ever heard any negitiveity towards the first one now im hearin people say " both movies were garbage" and all this other mess. i luved gi joe but i think it could've been alot better, imo tranformers just needed a little bit more than wat they had.
    Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Om1kron
    @cascadeking09: I am a big transformers fan at heart, I own all of the movie toys that's like 300 dollars worth of merchandise. I love the franchise and any time I can have huge digitally animated robots i'm in. It just seemed like bad boys with transformers thrown in. Not to discredit bays work, but G.I. Joe was action packed, had minimal cheesy dialogue and dick jokes. Unlike transformers 2 did. I loved the first 1, but the second one completely fell short in my books.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.