- Cover by Ross Andru and Dick Giordano.
- "Look Homeward, Argonian!" (Supergirl) plot by Jack C. Harris, script by Roy Thomas, penciled by Win Mortimer, inked by Vince Colletta, colored by John Drake and lettered by John Costanza.
- "The Turnabout Powers!" A "Mr. & Mrs. Superman" story written by E. Nelson Bridwell, penciled by Kurt Schaffenberger, inked by Joe Giella, colored by Adrienne Roy and lettered by Shelly Leferman.
- "Too Good to be True!" A "Private Life of Clark Kent" story written by Bob Rozakis, penciled by George Tuska, inked by Dan Adkins, colored by Bob Rozakis and lettered by Milt Snapinn.
- "The Expose Expose!" (Lois Lane) written by Gerry Conway, penciled by Bob Oksner, inked by Vince Colletta, colored by John Drake and lettered by Todd Klein.
- "Death and Taxes or Jimmy Olsen's Very Bad Day!" (Jimmy Olsen) written by Gerry Conway, penciled by Jose Delbo, inked by Steve Mitchell, colored by John Drake and lettered by John Costanza.
- "Hembeck" written, penciled and inked by Fred Hembeck.
- "DC Profile #71 Joe Giella" text piece by Mike W. Barr.
- "Daily Planet" Volume 81 Issue 2 for the month of February 1981 edited by Bob Rozakis, production by Jodi Saviuk and lettered by Typeset. A double feature with Superman and the Secret Origins of various superheroes in The Best of DC #12 and DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #9. Plus, "Ask the Answer Man".
- Last bi-monthly issue.
- Lois Lane is from Earth-2.
- Homage to Paul Levitz with the business sign "Levitz Clothes" on page 4 panel 1 of the story "Death and Taxes or Jimmy Olsen's Very Bad Day!".
A mind-controlling alien, a blabber-mouth Green Arrow, a murder charge... it's just another working week for The Superman Family!