Follow

The Simpsons

Team » The Simpsons appears in 793 issues.

Springfield's own family. It's an animated TV series & "comic" by Matt Groening. This family consists of Marge, Maggie, Bart, Lisa, and Homer. But don't forget about Grandpa.

New Simpsons trailer

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/

I literally had snot fly out of my nose when Bart hit the window (when the Flanders were praying before their meal of burgers). Sure I'm getting over being sick and have a slight runny nose, but it still cracked me up. This movie looks epic. I know there's a bunch of Simpson hate'as who seem to think Family Guy is the definition of comedy but I still love the Simpsons.

Metal Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Metal Head

HAH! That totally ruled!!! I didn't realize they released that new trailer yet. Thanks, G!!!

And I love the FAmily Guy too. Simpsons is still the best, though I haven't watched it the past 4 or 5 years (new ones I mean), cause to me they're just not the same. The humor changed and each episode is one super long forced joke. But this trailer pumped me up for the movie. Looks great. Even the animation looks super crisp.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

And to see it on the big screen. That's gonna be something.

Dr_Gee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dr_Gee

sweet

Dr_Gee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dr_Gee

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.