Follow

The Seekers

Team » The Seekers appears in 15 issues.

The Seekers are three former AIM agents that went freelance and became high-tech bounty hunters.

Where are they now?

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By XRiskyX

Okay, most of you may have noticed by now that I have a thing for obscure 90s characters and while I reread the old Spiderman vs. The Secret Empire story where Midnight, Moon Knight's old sidekick, showed up I remembered this team. They were quite funny. A bunch of loosers in Iron man armor and though they were probably A.I.M. agents at some point it was never really explained how they got all that high tech. Whatever. I reread some old stories with them, mainly the one were they try to kill Johnny Storm and Rusty to take revenge for Grasp's son and thought their origin to be kind of relatable. 

I like them for what they are, pure plain normal people with a lot of bad luck who drank and cared about their family before turning to a lie as mercenaries again. So I asked myself:

Where are they now? Does anyone know if they showed up during Dark Reign or at some other point in time?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@Risky: I think they were defeated by some people called "The Metahumes" And rather easily at that! So if I were them, I'd want to come back just so I could prove myself!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.