johnnydarkness's The New Warriors #1 - From the Ground Up review

Avatar image for johnnydarkness

Worst team ever

The New Warriors was a horrible comic. I understood this, even as a child. But I liked the characters, so I read anyway. Peter David is one of my favorite comic writers, but his contribution (he wrote only this issue) isn't enough to raise this series out of the gutter. Terrible series.

Other reviews for The New Warriors #1 - From the Ground Up

One of the Marvel teams. 0

I recently been going back to certain Marvel comics and The New Warriors pulled me. I love this team, the characters and the action it packs. The first issue is really great, although I wish it did more on developing the team. I felt it was rushed together and its my only problem with the comic. But it does leave way to the action that takes place half way through the comic. I never read much of these heroes outside of these comics. After reading this I wanted to more about the characters that a...