funnymanfish's The New Mutants #5 - Heroes review

Avatar image for funnymanfish

A Standard New Mutants Issue

This issue starts a new arc in the series. This arc features Team America, but there nothing special, just a bunch of stupid motorcycle riders. They seem to be more of a distraction then help. The New Mutants drive (haha so funny) this story more then Team America. Silver Samurai is nothing special in this issue either. Viper is pretty typical villain. Two issues ago I said it was the last good Moonstone Issue :(. This issue just proves my point. Moonstone is pictured like a weak human. She is a MUTANT and she is just as STRONG as Cannonball or Sunspot. They even picture TEAM AMERICA stronger then her. Ugh :(.

Overall, good comic worth reading just be ready for some disappointments.