Superboy is heading toward the Kent Farm for Thanksgiving dinner when he remembers he had planned a little trip into the future for the monthly meeting of the Legion of Super-Heroes, so he changes course and streaks into the time barrier. Unexpectedly, Superboy come across a massive tear disrupting the time stream.
- "The Day that Lasted Forever!" written by Paul Kupperberg, penciled and inked by Kurt Schaffenberger, colored by Jerry Serpe and lettered by Ben Oda.
- "Gone with what Wind?" written by E. Nelson Bridwell and Bob Rozakis, penciled by Howard Bender, inked by Dan Adkins, colored by Jerry Serpe and lettered by Ben Oda.
Superman's mind is trapped in the body of his younger self in the past while Supeboy's mind is trapped in the body of his older self in the present.
- Part 2 of 4 continues from Superman #380 and continues in Superman #381.
- In the "Dial H for Hero" story the clothes of Chris King and Vicki Grant were created by Eugenio Ocasio Jr. of Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
- The character "Trail Blazer" was created by Cheno Streeter of Lakewood, New Jersey.
- The character "Windrider" was created by Kevin Lindenmuth of Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- The character "PSI-Clone" was created by Jim Jordan of Long Beach, Missouri.