User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Thank you! 0

When I first received an advanced look at this issue, I'll admit, I didn't rush and read it right away. I mean yeah I love comics and animals but it just didn't happen. I did note that it was the product of Michael Avon Oeming. Because of that, I told myself I'd have to find the time to sit and read this with my full attention. It's a good thing I did.I have to say that this is a refreshing book. It's something different. I don't need any more comics on superheroes. I can barely keep up w...

One to get 0

I agree with everything G-Man said in his review. This is worth taking the time and money to enjoy. A retailer told me, it's just a cheap knock-off of Mouse Guard but I really wanted to give this book a shot and I'm glad I did. That guy was wrong. It would benefit readers to think of the various "mice" books more like the superhero genre: you have Captain America and you have Superman – heroes from different creators; both in costume; both invaluable icons to our culture; and both very distinct ...