User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3.3 stars 3.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Take a turn at the turn of the 20th Century with the League 2

This is the new installment in the series involving the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.  Needless to say, there is little ordinary about this title, to say the least.  First, I have to delve into the negative points.  When reading a comic, and this case, it's a graphic novella, I always try to do it from the perspective of a new reader and ask myself, "Will the new reader be able to follow what is going on?  Will the new reader be interested enough to follow with any subsequent issues?"  Here...

1910 misfire 0

Wow, what a disappointment this book was. I am a pretty good fan of the original book, and I do like the second series well enough, but this book turned out to be one big misfire. It seems Alan Moore had more interest in showing us what literary characters he could put into the book, rather than giving them anything to do. It ends up being some sort of High end Bill And Teds Halloween show.    While I am not saying that Alan Moore has taken himself off the tracks like Frank Miller did, I just ...