Prince Arslan finds himself gifted with three thousand cavalrymen for aiding Rajendra in the capture of his traitorous brother, Gadhevi. But the king’s two-faced generosity is clouded with greed as he sets to ambush Prince Arslan and his Parsian army late in the night. And later, in Peshawar Fortress, more trouble lurks as a shadowy figure silently stalks Arslan and his retinue in search of a secret letter.
- Chapter 53: The Last Supper
- Chapter 54: Return of the Warrior
- Chapter 55: Location of the Secret Letter
- Chapter 56: Pool of Blood
- Chapter 57: The Chance Encounter In Early Spring
- Chapter 58: The Unrivaled Traveler
Note: The digital edition (10/2/2018) for this volume was released before the print edition.
Log in to comment