The decisive battle between Arslan and Gadhevi has finally begun. Believing that he has the Parsian army isolated, Gadhevi sends his main forces against Rajendra in hopes of destroying the alliance between him and Arslan once and for all. However, the Parsians outsmart their enemies once again and join the battle just in time to turn the tables on Gadhevi. But when King Karikala regains consciousness, what will become of the two feuding brothers, and what will this mean for Arslan and Pars?
- Chapter 47: The Day of the Decisive Battle
- Chapter 48: The Thundering Elephantry
- Chapter 49: King Karikala's Decision
- Chapter 50: The Beast In the Arena
- Chapter 51: The Gods' Judgment
- Chapter 52: The Sun Sets On the Capital
Log in to comment