After being diverted in the sandy kingdom of Sindhura, Arslan’s party becomes entangled in a war of succession. Arslan may have new allies in Prince Rajendra and the warrior Jaswant, but are they truly worthy of his trust? The bitter conflict between Rajendra and his tyrannical brother, Gadhevi, has fostered paranoia across the nation of Sindhura. In this tense climate, is Arslan safe with a new friend, or is he merely a pawn?
- Chapter 41: The Sindhuran Rake
- Chapter 42: A Foreign Sky
- Chapter 43: Ceremony of the New Year
- Chapter 44: The Guide In the Dark Night
- Chapter 45: The Battle of Gujarat
- Chapter 46: The Bond of Servant and Master
Log in to comment