Arslan’s army has returned with a new resolve to turn back the Tūrа̄nian forces besieging Peshawar. Though they have succeeded in foiling each attempt to invade the city walls, the Tūrа̄nian king’s brazen murder of innocent Lusitanian farmers has earned the ire of the young prince. His colorful crew of generals and mercenaries are in for a challenge as Arslan is determined to ride into battle himself to end the senseless violence...
- Chapter 83: The Tūrānian King's Taunt
- Chapter 84: Rivals In Love
- Chapter 85: Night Raid of the Venomous Wasp
- Chapter 86: Tragedy Beneath the New Moon
- Chapter 87: Night of Bloody Battle
- Chapter 88: A Ruler's Generosity
Log in to comment