News of Turan’s opportunistic invasion reaches Arslan, while his armies have already made a quick return to come to the defense of Peshwar castle. To the east, the now free Andragoras begins plotting his next steps—but so is Hilmes. While one battle begins to look up, another, much fiercer has already begun to bear down on the young prince.
- Chapter 77: Jubilation of Peshawar
- Chapter 78: Beneath the Tomb
- Chapter 79: Spasms of the Earth
- Chapter 80: The Snake King Stirs
- Chapter 81: The Humiliation of Lusitania
- Chapter 82: Rulers of the Grassland
Log in to comment