The Goddamned #4

The Goddamned » The Goddamned #4 - Before the Flood, Part Four: "The Covenant of Noah" released by Image on June 2016.

Short summary describing this issue.

User Reviews
    2 (0)
    1 (0)
    5.0 stars

Average score of 1 user reviews

A purposeful parody of the Passion story, utilizing and upending Biblical imagery to argue for an antitheist theology 0

Originally published at The Hub City Review You’re a fool if you think you could ever live up to the expectation of the all-goddamn-mighty. He made us, right? He made us in His own image. Fucked up.”-Cain, The Goddamned #4I’ve mentioned elsewhere that, back in my days of preaching from the pulpit, my parishioners had affectionately nicknamed me “Brimstone.” Cain’s first sentence above shared much of the same tone and theology of those old sermons of mine, many...