Follow

The Flash

Series »

A CW TV series based on the DC superhero, set in the same continuity as Arrow and starring Grant Gustin as Barry Allen.

Grant Gustin Discusses Play The Flash on Three Different Shows

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

The Flash is about to come back to CW for its second season on Tuesday, October 6. Barry Allen is showing up in more places than one. He's also appearing on Arrow, and Vixen. In a new promo video, Grant Gustin talks about the character and what it's like to be on all these DC shows.

The Flash returns to CW on Tuesday, October 6.

Spideycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spideycap

Love this guy as Barry, he does a great job. Still holding out hope of seeing him in the movie universe. Warner Brothers...

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for currentthor2015
    CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Soon it will be 4 shows with Legends of Tomorrow

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

wtf is vixen?

sonofodin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn

An animated web series in the Flash/Arrow Verse that focuses on well....Vixen

No Caption Provided

klaguerre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Vixen is an animated mini series on the cw seed app/website. It is centered around the super heroine of the same name and takes place in the arrow universe.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am i the only one who watches the re-runs on tuesday, with almost as much glee as when they originally aired?.... Yes? ok.

No Caption Provided

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

When they mentioned three separate shows, I was excited about a cross network crossover. I though maybe we'd see a team up between Flash and Supergirl or heck even Flash and Jim Gordon.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

There was literally no new information in this video except that Grant Gustin likes being the Flash...which is good and all, but why did we need a one minute update to remind us of that?

Orlandozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on Supergirl? Oh

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on Supergirl? Oh

I heard if the show does well , it will eventually crossover, but only the flash

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

@orlandozo said:

on Supergirl? Oh

I heard if the show does well , it will eventually crossover, but only the flash

I don't know if its an intentional move, but starting this flash season with Jay Garrick crossing dimensions lays the groundwork for mixing the CW verse with every other DC television property without them needing to make them all operate in the same universe. Once the concept of a multiverse is created, you could even have Nightwing from Titans team up with Bruce Wayne from Gotham without having any continuity errors.

Fun potential. I suppose we should keep our expectations subdued. We comic book fans are already getting more service than I ever would have dreamed.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:
    @birdman400 said:
    @orlandozo said:

on Supergirl? Oh

I don't know if its an intentional move, but starting this flash season with Jay Garrick crossing dimensions lays the groundwork for mixing the CW verse with every other DC television property without them needing to make them all operate in the same universe. Once the concept of a multiverse is created, you could even have Nightwing from Titans team up with Bruce Wayne from Gotham without having any continuity errors.

Fun potential. I suppose we should keep our expectations subdued. We comic book fans are already getting more service than I ever would have dreamed.

gotham is never allowing Bruce to get to the age becoming Batman, it might just be like smallville

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@sachmoo said:

Am i the only one who watches the re-runs on tuesday, with almost as much glee as when they originally aired?.... Yes? ok.

No Caption Provided

Me too!

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@spideycap: Why is professor Xavior wearing that hideous shirt

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
    Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Run Barry, Run!

I'm waiting!

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mak13131313: My dad didn't see them when they originally aired, so I'm watching them with him every couple of weeks off the CW's website. So, similar situation, and I'm really enjoying the re-watches too.

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love this guy as Barry, he does a great job. Still holding out hope of seeing him in the movie universe. Warner Brothers...

I think the same thing

this actor achieves the same effect that Flash does on my in the comics, it's nice, funny and I like him..

They chose the perfect man for Flash.

Spideycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: Hey it's closer to an X-Men uniform than anything Bryan Singer has put in a movie.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grant is great as Barry. he brings this youthful energy to character that could've come off very stuffy (sorry I like Barry, but he's Wally has always been my favorite Flash), and I really like the way he plays him. he has all the sense of responsibility but the youthful exuberance toward life and his abilities and that positive attitude just makes him shine.

Love the vixen web-series so far, and I really hope she transitions into the new season at some point. I actually would rather her get a full on animated show, and have her pop up in the live action shows as a guest star.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By mak13131313

@zearing: That's cool. My wife and I re-watch them every Tuesday and we call it "FLASHback" Tuesdays. Ha!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.