User Reviews
1 (1)
2.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Speed of Thought? 0

This is was alright, got to see some Gorrilla Grodd action. But I don't like the refrence to the speed of thought, Flash used. I don't know, someone faster than the speed of light, shouldn't have any problem going faster than an average brain speed's thought. Maybe that just me, I don't know. Anyways, so not a bad issue, kind of curious exactly what is going on with Iris. Kind of look like she was turning into a full grown woman at the end of the issue. That would be intresting, what if she will...

Glad It Was Over In A Flash 0

This issue is short. Or at least it seems that way. Which is a good thing. Sure there is a few pages of mindless Gorilla Grodd action; but come on flash. Wally West has always been my most favorite DC hero; why give him such a shallow plot and mindless action. This could have been MUCH better....