The Flash must free Cuba from the alien invasion! Plus, Wally West attends his 21st birthday party, which is thrown by none other than Fidel Castro.
The Flash had spent much of the Invasion protecting the innocent citizens of Cuba. This has unexpected after-effects, including Fidel Castro romancing his mother!
- This issue takes place in March on Wally West's 21st birthday.
- First appearance of "Speed Reading" the new title of the letter column.
- This story takes place betweenInvasion #2 and Invasion #3.
- Story continues from Manhunter #8.
- Story concludes in Manhunter #9.