The Flash and his mom are evicted from their apartment, reducing Wally to begging for money and food. As Wally roams the streets, losing his powers over the lack of food, help comes from a familiar face.
The Flash is evicted and then robbed. With no money and a growing hunger from using his super speed, Wally experiences first hand the life of a homeless person.
- Cover artists names were signed as graffiti on the wall "Greg & Larry."
- "Barbara Loves Karl" is a homage to Mr. and Mrs Karl Kesel.
- "The Aliens are Coming" is a teaser to the upcoming Invasion mini-series.
- The first post-Crisis appearance of the Pied Piper.
- End of issue Invasion lead in story.