Follow

The Doctor

Character » The Doctor appears in 2191 issues.

A super-intelligent alien Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey, the Doctor travels throughout time and space, adventuring and righting wrongs with his/her companions.

Doctor Who 2010 *SPOILERS*

• 104 results
    Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

Quick FYI

1. Methos Words of Wisdom: Spoilers are not necessarily set in stone. The spoiler people can only report what they have heard or seen. Unless something has been filmed, or contracts signed etc, and is a definite, then nothing is really a definite.
    2. Spoilers are not always gospel.
    3. Just because design work is done does not mean we will see the results on screen in the short-term - for an example see a post here mentioning that early design thought/work was being done on Davros in the Mill long before production on Season 2 had finished.

2009 SPECIALS AND SERIES 5 SPOILER SUMMARY

• Filming for the 2009 specials will commence on 19th January 2009 (DWM #403, post).
    • Filming will continue to May, with editing etc. in June, July and August. RTD expects his last day to be in September
    • This tallies with previous information (which also said that S5 filming would resume August 2009).
    • Regarding DT, the original position was that DT would start filming after Hamlet (ending 10th January 2009).
    • RTD says he is "hopeful" that DT will be able to start filming on the 19th January (and they'll be careful with him!) (BBC News review).
    • RTD's hope looks well-founded - as of 3rd January, DT was back rehearsing and performing in Hamlet (Novello Theatre). At present his return will be assessed on a day-to-day basis. (RSC Press Release 3 Jan'09)

DWM #400 has further information - RTD (production notes) says "we've already cast two huge parts, which had us all skipping with glee". RTD also says, "even though pre-production won't officially start for a while, the writing has started, and we're already having detailed conversations with the design department, so you could say that work has begun......"

Elsewhere in DWM #400 it is said that pre-production starts in November with shooting starting mid-January. In DWM #402, RTD confirms preproduction for the specials starts on 24th November.

Format

• It is confirmed (RTD, DWM #378; Steven Moffat interview 24 Jul) that there are, in total, five specials to appear between the end of series 4 and the start of Steven Moffat's reign.
    • There is an Easter 2009 Special (Julie Gardner in the Telegraph)
    • There is a Christmas 2009 Special (Julie Gardner in the Telegraph)
    • There is a special to be shown "in early 2010" (BBC Press Release 29 Oct 2008)
    • We have nothing from the production team indicating when the other special will be shown.
    • Possible plans - The original plan was Easter 2009, Christmas 2009, Easter 2010. After a Halloween special was briefly considered, this was changed (due to time constraints) to Christmas 2009, New Years Day 2010, Easter 2010 (leading directly into series 5) (RTD, p. 203 of "The Writers Tale").
    • The four specials are all an hour in length (SFX #176, RTD interview, reported in this post)
    • No plans for HD at present (going HD eventually is inevitable and the Mill are not a problem).

Locations and sets

• RTD says each special is very different and the locations are very different (SFX #176, RTD interview)
    • It's reported in July '08 that one of the Specials may be taking place partially or entirely in a location outside the UK.
    • One rumour is that all the filming might be outside the UK with studio and pickups in Upper Boat. The first will definitely be shot abroad
    • RTD confirms in DWM #403 that passports will be needed for filming 4.15
    • The first special will be filmed abroad. RTD says, "It's going to be quite exotic. I can't tell you where, but we've got four days filming abroad, to give it a bit of size and a new feel to it."

STATESIDE?

• The News of the World (Aug '08) reports that two specials will be filmed in America, supposedly to raise DW's profile stateside. The specials will apparently also feature a "big-name" American female assistant.
    • SyFy Portal Syfy Portal say they had already been following leads on DW filming in the US and suggest the main motivator is financial.
    • It has since confirmed that his source also suggests filming abroad involving at least the Second Unit and going West rather than East (and possibly moves to show DW sooner after UK broadcast in the US).
    • The potential SAG strike in the US suggests that any US filming would have to be limited to establishing shots and plates but nothing with actors (which means a major shoot is probably out)

NORTH AFRICA?

• Latest word on location shooting - it's happening (72lf) and it looks like Tunisia (post - the location previously mentioned in this post - see "4.15" section). The location is standing in for an alien planet (post, post). RTD confirms this, that the shooting will be in January - and that the location is standing in for Gallifrey.
    • The Daily Star claims that one of the specials will be set in Egypt

CONSOLE ROOM

• A poster reports that as far as he knows the console room is getting a bit of a makeover for the specials, and the console is being rebuilt. "Not changed, but just refreshed. I was also privvy to a conversation about the possibility of "green screening" sections of it to give the illusion of extra rooms and doors off it."
    • Rich Johnston, "Lying in the Gutters" suggests that the TARDIS console room will be getting a new desktop theme for 2010.
    • Ed Thomas at the 'Wales and the Universe' presentation at Cardiff Millennium centre says that there are no plans to show new TARDIS rooms (though the design department are often to be found doodling little illustrations of what other rooms might look like)

Ace to return...
    Ace to return...
    Casting

• Ace (Sophie Aldred)?
    • Brian Blessed may make his return to the show
    • Agynes Deyn is reported as being in one of the specials. However it's also been reported that Agynes herself "knows nothing about it and doesn't know what they're talking about".
    • Rumour on IMDB that Bad Girls star Alicia Eyo has been offered a companion role for one of the specials; a role that may play into full-time companion for series 5
    • John Simm as The Master - see "Return of the Master" episode
    • Georgia Moffet (Jenny, aka the Doctor's Daughter) is reported to have confirmed her return in a special; The Sun). Note this uses quoting for a script for the 2009 specials:
    • Young Teen: Doctor! Where are you going? (Hears the cries of the Doctors Daughter). That said, Georgia was tight-lipped (but hesitant?) at "Bad Wolf".
    • Regarding Jenny returning in the specials, RTD says ""I've no plans. But who knows what Steven might do?" (DWM #400)
    • On the series 4 Soundtrack, and for what its worth, Murray Gold mentions a possible return for Jenny in the liner notes.
    • Jennifer Saunders is reported to be cast in a special, playing the Tenth Doctor after a body-swap
    • Albert Finney is reported to be one of the two big names (mentioned by RTD, DWM #400) cast for the 2009 specials
    • Patrick Stewart as the "Meddling Monk"
    • Noma Dumezweni, who played UNIT Captain Asira Mogambo ('Turn Left') is back! Whether for one/all specials or series 5 is unconfirmed (She is filming for one week in January with Graeme Harper (post) - so a special, but not the Easter one?
    • Hugh Laurie is considering an offer for a guest part in one of the later specials.
    • Michael Jayston (known to the We as the Valeyard) is in talks to appear in one of the later specials, along with Patrick Stewart, Hugh Laurie and Andy Serkis

Settings, Plots, Heroes and Villains

• RTD on the Specials "They're all very different. They're all very colourful. They hit the ground running. [...] There are at least two alien planets, maybe more.
    • [choosing words carefully] I would say...how can I put this? Two new monsters...no, three! Yes, three.
    • The Doctor is travelling alone. Each story will have a different companion [...] some great guest casting...and it won't always be a young girl." (DWM #400)
    • Characters and storylines from series 4 will not necessarily be picked up for the specials (Julie Gardner, Telegraph)
    • A poster reports that the specials for 2009 will feature an older 10th Doc towards the end of his life cycle, which will accommodate a time gap which could allow DT to return for a film or a special once-off
    • Winston Churchill (for specials or series 5) - reputedly TV people asked for his removal from "Revenge of the Judoon" so he could be kept in reserve. (Times Online courtesy this post; and hence to the Sun)
    • Sea Devils. "The return of The Sea Devils is definitely planned and all preliminary work has long since been concluded."
    • Checks are done to ensure that various story-lines on TV and the books do not overlap. So chances are none of the enemies from the books will feature in the specials.
    • Doctor Who books to be published in 2009 include "Prisoner of the Daleks", "The Slitheen Excursion" and "Judgement of the Judoon"
    • Further books to be released (Sept '09) "The Taking of Chelsea 426" (featuring The Sontarans), "The Krillitane Storm" and "Autonomy" (featuring Autons)
    • Donna (Catherine Tate) and Wilf (Bernard Cribbins) over the last three specials, together with the Master). CT says in DWM #399 that she would have done another series if she had been asked and regarding a return "anything is possible". This rumour has also made The Sun (8 Sept'08).
    • FWIW, CT in the Radio Times (6 Dec'08) said that she thought it would be very hard to bring Donna back (and she'd rather Donna was alive even if her only interest in life were new Pringle flavours)
    • In the series 4 boxset commentaries, DT requests that the written (but not filmed) 'Shadow Proclamation' scene in The Stolen Earth, featuring monsters from throughout the series, appear in one of the specials (DenOfGeek)
    • Rumour of the Brig appearing in a special? Suggested to be the same one as the Sea Devils
    • Return of Captain Jack? John Barrowman is reported to star in the last two specials and in the first two episodes of series 5. There is also a chance of the Torchwood team also appearing. It's also been suggestsed that most of the familiar characters will be back for the finales, not just Jack and not in a companion type role. Note that this does not necessarily contradict RTD saying no companions accompany the Doctor and that RTD said that Moffat requested the end of the specials to be written in such a way as to lead into series 5.
    • RTD: "We’ve got a young female companion at Easter, and then a much older woman next Christmas – someone in her fifties or sixties." (Times)
    • The 2009 Christmas special apparently require a lot of snow machines (RTD, TND podcast)

HE... WILL... RETURN!!!
    HE... WILL... RETURN!!!
    Return of the Master

• The Master to return: Instead of a cameo in series 4, plans were changed to bring the Master in a much bigger way in the specials.
    • Reports that the Master will return with an unexpected ally.
    • Harriet Jones is not dead (post)
    • Harriet Jones is in league with the Master (and was at the time of "The Stolen Earth")
    • Someone else was in the room when Harriet spoke to the Children of Time and it was Harriet that picked up the Master's ring
    • The above two facts play into the specials along with the Osterhagen key
    • Something in the specials fulfils what the Ninth Doctor said about HJ's terms as prime minister heralding a golden age
    • In the commentaries for the series 4 box-set, "RTD reveals that Harriet Jones died in The Stolen Earth despite Phil Collinson's protestations that she lived"
    • On the other hand, in this Telegraph article, Penelope Wilton doesn't necessarily agree Harriet is dead: 'However, in a recent episode, her character was "exterminated" by the Daleks. "It was fabulous fun," she says. "And I got to sacrifice myself to save the world. Though when you are exterminated on Doctor Who, chances are that you are not dead at all. I could simply have gone to another galaxy. You never know – I might make a return."'
    • John Simm in an interview with the Times says, “I'm the Master. Simple as that. I don't want to be Doctor Who. I might be the Master again... I'm not allowed to say.”
    • RTD gives information from another forum that there will be two regenerations in the 2009 Specials. Both The Doctor and The Master will regenerate.
    • The Doctor and the Master will regenerate at the same time - neither wins, neither loses, but the how and why are a closely guarded secret. John is reported as telling a source, "I'm David's Master... I think if he goes, I should too... the thought of us being inseparable even at the end, when we die, is a great idea. It's how it should be!"

Patrick Stewart

• Patrick Stewart has reportedly been approached to appear in either the specials or Series 5. posts
    • Reportedly there will be no facial prosthetics or heavy make up;there's a "killer" costume; Patrick is keen to play someone who is "not the good guy for a change" (although the character is "not all bad"); it's a significant enough character to be either moved, removed or revived later, depending on his availability; and he's keen to work again with David Tennant and "have the relationship evolve"; PS has been officially approached to play a "significant role" in either one of the specials or Series 5. The part is that of a Time Lord. The rumour is that the role could be that of the Meddling Monk.
    • This poster has since heard on good authority that Patrick Stewart has been asked to play the Monk.
    • Reports that Patrick Stewart is still very interested; nothing is certain yet and his schedule does not fit in with the filming right now, but he is willing to accommodate if possible. If he can't manage it, the character is likely to be dropped from the special and appear in series 5 instead, If PS does appear it will be one of the last specials, possibly the last.
    • Story picked up by The Daily Star and The Sun (who combined PS with the potential Dalek two-part opener to series 5). Also the The Sunday Express.
    • RTD also suggested he knew the Tenth Doctor's second last line (The Writers Tale).
    • In a talk (7 Nov'08) at the National theatre, RTD was asked about DT's regeneration. RTD said that he couldn't really talk about the regeneration without...talking about the regeneration (and hence the end of his final show), but that would be different but similar to previous regenerations.
    • As to specifically how... RTD said that the 8 year-old viewer is now used to regenerations standing up (with the implication being that that would be how DT would go)
    • Also RTD has Ten's last words tentatively worked out but he hasn't started writing the final special as yet.

High President Romana II to return
    High President Romana II to return
    SERIES 5 - facts and rumours

• RTD leaving and Moffat taking over for series 5, news broken by the Guardian, also see BBC Press Release.
    • The job of producer for series 5 is being advertised by the BBC: contract to run from April 2009 until June 2010.
    • Rough ideas were being put together for series 5 "as we speak" (May 2008,)
    • SM was writing the first script in July '08 (Comic Con 24 Jul,). Apparently he started in January! (email from RTD to Benjamin Cook, printed in The Times)
    • Ed Thomas has read this first script and describes it as "very special"
    • According to an interview in Death Ray (Aug '08) with Steven Moffat (summarised here), SM expects to write 5 or 6 episodes. However, given RTD never managed to predict how many he would write, that could easily change (he refused to be drawn in a previous interview (SM interview, 24 Jul)
    • SM has completed the first episode of the season, it was "the easy part, as I'd written it in my head many times before."
    • SM has a broad overarching plan for the season that he's currently refining.
    • He has had emails from would-be DW writers, including some from "a few quite surprising names".
    • As of the end of 2008 scripts for episodes 1 and 4 have been written - Matt Smith has read them (Matt Smith's extended interview around 4:00;). They are presumably Moffats - Matt in commenting on them talks about how SM is "a brilliant writer" and adds "a funny writer"
    • Mark Gatiss gave a talk on TV and film horror that had influenced him at Nottingham's Broadway Cinema. He confirmed that he has been approached to write for Series 5 (though nothing else - he said in so many words "I know nothing")
    • The Scotsman report Mark Gatiss as "busy writing episodes of the next full season of Doctor Who, for an as yet un-cast (or so he says) Doctor"
    • Skins writer Jack Thorne is apparently down to write for Series 5
    • Gaiman is still on the cards and has been asked to prepare two different ideas. Paul Cornell is likely too...(post) "And I'll confirm the Gaiman and Cornell thing"
    • One of the ideas Gaiman is provisionally working on is the Ice Warrior story
    • The poster now reports the Gaiman/Ice Warriors/"Faces in the Dust" is not happening.
    • This is confirmed by Neil Gaiman in his blog (quoted in this post) which states that he is not writing a Doctor Who episode called "Faces in the Dust". However he is NOT denying anything else about Doctor Who (or confirming anything, other than dinners with Moffat)
    • When asked if he'd be writing for Steven Moffat, Paul Cornell said "Way too soon to say" (NewCON convention, Oct'08,)

PLOTS/STORYLINES:

• "THEY'RE BACK"... apparently. We don't yet know what "They" are (assuming SM wasn't just looking for a strong opening line!) (Steven Moffat, DWM 397)
    • SM confirms that there will not be a series of "Blink"-type stories, "You couldn't have a whole series like that [...] You can't have that as the first episode. It's just too grim. So it's different contemplating it from this position, very, very different." The series will also continue to embrace a wide range of tones and genres, Moffat said. Rather than adapting the show to his particular writing style, he looks forward to experimenting with different voices to maintain the show's variety. SM also looks forward to "get[ting] to write episodes that I wouldn't normally write, that wouldn't be expected of me." (Moffat interview, ScifiWire)
    • SM has said (Death Ray #15, Aug '08, summarised here) he thinks the Doctor works best when solving problems rather than fighting armies, that the Doctor has always been a sexy, flirty character, albeit one who doesn't pursue love interests. Also...
    • It makes no sense, especially when you look at what I was praised for...They'd say "It will be great when Moffat takes over, because there won't be so much romance, there won't be all that soapy stuff, there won't be all this comedy..." But I do all those things, even more than Russell does! And I've got the record for gay jokes.
    • Don't despair of returning monsters in the Moff's reign; "Steven talked about the future in terms of... well, to the extent that I said 'Don't tell me any more!' I want to find out as a viewer. I was even surprised, because I was half-expecting there to be a No Old Monsters rule under The Moff. But no. So that felt good." (RTD, A Writers Tale)
    • "Zygons. Series 5. Apparently." RTD adds that there will be a zygon companion hiding in human form.
    • Mark Gatiss has been approached to write for Series 5

she'll be back...
    she'll be back...
    Supporting Cast

• Kylie to return? Old rumours from early 2008 : (post 1,post 2, Yahoo Australia Lifestyle News)
    • Negotiations in train to get back Alex Kingston (River Song) and Georgina Moffett (Jenny) for series 5?.
    • When asked (Oct'08) when she would be coming back, Alex Kingston said there were no plans
    • Tom Baker (unknown role)- This has since made the Sky TV website
    • Lalla Ward (Unknown Role, though High President Romana has been hinted by RTD)
    The Baron*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Baron*

Woot master and old coms, I wonder. Hmmmmm

Obi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Obi

HELLZ YEAH

the master's coming back

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild
    Skips around dancing

ACE AND ROMANA!! ACE AN ROMANA!!!!!!!!!!
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild

Let me scream one more time

LALA WARD!!!!!! ROMANA!!!!!!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
    Holy Crap  !  The Master is Returning ? And we may see Ace again as well ?

Sweet
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild
    King Saturn said:
    "Holy Crap  !  The Master is Returning ? And we may see Ace again as well ?

Sweet
    "
    I know cant freaking wait
    Obi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Obi
    Darkchild said:
    "Skips around dancing

ACE AND ROMANA!! ACE AN ROMANA!!!!!!!!!!"
    lol

such a girl
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild
    Obi said:
    "Darkchild said:
    "Skips around dancing

ACE AND ROMANA!! ACE AN ROMANA!!!!!!!!!!"
    lol

such a girl"
    No quite the opposite

Ace= Woman with guns, a very attractive woman. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR

Romana= Lala Ward....HOT!!!
    Obi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Obi

I was talkin bout the girly skippin' lol

but yeh i agree bout the hotness

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

roflol... yeah, it's good news all around :D

M

The_Doktor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Doktor

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Waver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Waver

I'm so  happy. I really hope that Neil Gaiman writes a script. He's a magnificent writer. So why not make his make on Doctor who?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Constantine

I wouldn't think they'd bring Kylie back, at least I hope not

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

The Planet of the Dead

No Caption Provided
    The Doctor Who Easter special, "Planet of the Dead", will air on BBC One on Saturday, April 11 from 6:45 to 7:45 pm. The Saturday date was posted last week on the Press Office's website, and subsequently withdrawn; it has now been reposted. The episode will also be broadcast on the BBC HD channel.

• Lady Christina's appearance in this story will lead to a "shocking event" in the Doctor's life, this could mean that someone important from his past may be returning.
    • It is rumoured that at least one of the "two new species" will be found in a desert.
    • "Tennant Tapes 4" on the Doctor Who website showed The Doctor and Christina being escorted along a corridor by a creature that resembles a humanoid fly wearing a suit. It is not known yet if this is the one of the main aliens in the story.
    • Photos that have been published on a website indicating that Professor Malcom is a member of UNIT.
    No Caption Provided
    When a London bus takes a detour to an alien world, the Doctor must join forces with the extraordinary Lady Christina, in this one-off seasonal special. But the mysterious planet holds terrifying secrets, hidden in the sand. And time is running out, as the deadly Swarm gets closer.

Planet Of The Dead features David Tennant as the Doctor, Michelle Ryan as Lady Christina and Lee Evans as Malcolm. It is written by Russell T Davies and Gareth Roberts.

Unofficial word is that the title, "The Planet of the Dead", actually refers to Gallifrey returning to the series... maybe without The Timelords, but it's a start....

M
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

#16  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I wish I lived in England, so I could see this when it airs.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Sits in a corner and rocks Must see, must see, must see

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Kiara_Sullivan said:
    "

Sits in a corner and rocks Must see, must see, must see

"
    We need counseling.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
    Doctor Who only comes on the BBC America Channel now down here... Not Cool

What the hell happened to it showing on Sci-Fi Network ?
    Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

KS, It's just the end of the season on the sci-fi network, I think :P

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I'd like to see the Angels from Blink used again. only cause I want to use this more often.

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
    Kiara_Sullivan said:
    "KS, It's just the end of the season on the sci-fi network, I think :P"
    I thought they still showed Reruns though... I know BBC does
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Kiara_Sullivan said:
    "KS, It's just the end of the season on the sci-fi network, I think :P"
    It's been in re-runs for a while. The season ended in October I believe... Maybe earlier... At least on Sy-Fy
    Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

i can't wait... this saturday night...

it's going to be frickin' awesome!!!

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Methos

Now, just to cheer people up... i was in London earlier and managed to snap some pics of them filming the new Christmas special... kick ass!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Needless to say, i'm pretty hyped about seeing them film this, and i managed to get a few autographs while there :D

M
    Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Methos, I envy you :P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

lol, it was really fun being there...

i managed to get David Tennent, Catherine Tate and John Simm's autographs...

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I hate you now :P

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Methos... steal me the police box.... I want my own TARDIS

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Methos

roflol... if i steal it, it's staying in my bedroom for pure awesomeness lol

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

OOO I want one too!

Question, I thought Donna couldnt know anything of what happened? I thought it could kill her :S

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Methos

i know...

but she's there, she was on set...

as was, THE MASTER...

bum, bum, BUM!!!

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

It makes no sense! Unless oooo wait... he he he

JEALOUS!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Methos said:
    "roflol... if i steal it, it's staying in my bedroom for pure awesomeness lolM"
    ....but i called it first?
    Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
    Methos said:

I'm coming to live in your bedroom :P
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Methos said:
    "i know...but she's there, she was on set...as was, THE MASTER...bum, bum, BUM!!!M"
    john simms rules
    Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
    inferiorego said:
    "Methos said:
    ....but i called it first?"
    Come live in his bedroom too?
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Kiara_Sullivan said:
    "inferiorego said:
    "Methos said:
    ....but i called it first?"
    Come live in his bedroom too?"
    but mine as cool stuff in it.
    Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Methos

leave my bedroom alone lol

i could do CV reviews from outside MY TARDIS lol

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

IE, So does Methos' you might get scarred though :P

Methos, That would be totally bad ass!

I think I wanna be Donna for Halloween this year o_O

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Methos

Well, on Sat night, i'll be uploading a full review with pictures of the special episode...

it should be damn good lol

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I hope we get it :P

Anywho, i'm off for a bit

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darkchild

Methos im so freaking jealous

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Methos

i know :p

i love being me :D

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
    Pulverizes
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    Methos said:
    "i know :pi love being me :DM"
    I almost flagged that for arrogance.
    Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

IS that a crime :P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Methos

Ok, time to start the spoilers again... and this one i think you'll like...

Now, we know that we have 3 Specials of David Tennant left this year, one in November called The Waters of Mars... which the trailers are already around for... but the two big ones will be appearing over christmas, including the regeneration from David Tennant to Matt Smith... but now some more interesting news, along with an even more interesting photograph has come accross my desk...

Who is David Tennant standing next to in this photo? The answer reveals a lot about the storyline of Tennant's final adventure as the time-traveling eccentric in Doctor Who, and its impact on the show's mythos. Major, huge spoilers below.

No, really. This is a massive spoiler. Are you sure you're down with that? Okay then.

No Caption Provided

Yes, that's John Simm, far right, probably returning as the Master, the Doctor's arch nemesis and fellow Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. And on the other side of Tennant? Timothy Dalton, having a view to a kill as some kind of Time Lord dignitary, complete with Gallifreyan bathrobe and medallion. It's been rumored for ages that Simm was coming back for Tennant's finale. And it's also been rumored that Dalton will be showing up, playing the Chancellor of the High Council of Time Lords. This picture, which appears to show Tennant, Simm and Dalton clowning around between takes, seems to clinch both of those rumors.

I have to say, if the Master causes Tennant's Doctor to regenerate into Matt Smith, then it's going to be the third time this has happened. The Master polished off Tom Baker's Doctor (in "Logopolis") and Sylvester McCoy's Doctor (in the can't-believe-it's-canon TV movie.) You'd think after someone killed you three times, you might start getting a bit stroppy. That's almost a quarter of the Doctor's lives, right there.

M
    Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Andras

As soon as i saw John Simm my heart stopped beating.....And when it restarted i jumped from my chair and did a fist pump.

I just know the last few episodes with David will be EPIC. The last one was.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Methos

i'm more intrigued at Dalton...

The fact that another Time Lord is around, one of the High Council no less... that's a big thing...

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.