certifiedsaiyan's The Death of Superman #1 - TPB review

Avatar image for certifiedsaiyan
    • certifiedsaiyan wrote this review on .

Spoilers*

I found this comic to be a very good build up of action following the previous comics which finally led up to this death match,they made it realistic in the sense Superman was not dealing every major hit and they appeared to be equally matched with Doomsday having the upper hand until Superman finally took him into space and plummeted to Earth killing them both.Nice plot,action packed,good for a read.

Other reviews for The Death of Superman #1 - TPB

The Death of Superman - 2013 Edition Review 0

The Death of Superman 2013 Trade paperback collects the iconic 1990s Superman story. In the story, Superman and the Justice League of America encounter a mysterious and seemingly unstoppable monster that eventually becomes known as Doomsday. For the most part, this story line is one big fight against Doomsday. Doomsday's motives and origin are never touched upon in this series story so he simply appears like a violent force of nature. The story is paced pretty well for what it is. There is a ver...

Better than Dawn of Justice, just sayin' 0

I just saw Dawn of Justice, and no offence to all of it's fans, but dang... that was not very good. But this is not a movie review, it's a comic review, and that movie got me in the mood for sharing my opinions and thoughts on the so-called best-selling graphic novel of all time.The story is about Superman, the man of steel, big-red-s-guy, tking on a seemingly unstoppable threat, a massive, bloodthirsty beast dubbed Doomsday, that desires only to extinguish all life before him. their fight takes...