couzinit99's The Brave and the Bold #33 - Ladies' Night review

Avatar image for couzinit99

Saw this, Read it, Loved it

So Brave and the Bold isnt a book i get monthly, but after reading this issue, i have to say i'm adding it to my list.  This book, written by Straczynksi and amazing art by Chang, left me in awe and almost in tears.  It begins with Zatana having a seemingly meaningless nightmare but it turns out to be something more.  This leads to a Ladies Night Out (get it, haha) with Wonder Woman and Batgirl.  Now, when u first read ths book, you'll probably be wondering, whats the point? Well, as this issue continues, it seems to get better and better with every page and every panel.  This issues seems reminescent of classic comics from the golden age, thanks to the amazing art of Cliff Chang that seems to perfectly tell the story.  This issue really gave me a feeling of accomplishment tha I truely loved.  This books can fit so much story in one issue and you don't even have to know the history of the the characters in this book to truely feel the power and signifigance of this issue.  I give Brave and the Bold #33 a tear dropping 4.5 out of 5.