inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    No Caption Provided

Following an explosive week at New York Comic Con Dynamite Entertainment is continuing its Digital Initiative with an exciting week of releases. The ENTIRE library of Garth Ennis' and Darick Robertson's The Boys spearhead this week's Dynamite Digital titles which includes Red Sonja: Black Tower #2, The Devilers #4, Alice Cooper #2 as well as more great Dynamite comics available DRM-Free. To celebrate, all 72 issues of The Boys will be sale priced at $0.99 cents for a limited time, offering fans the perfect chance to stock up on the critically acclaimed series in digital format. And 10% of all sales will be donated to the CBLDF.

The Boys originally began publishing in 2006 and has gone on to become a true independent sensation beloved by an incredible following of fans years after its final issue was released in 2012. The series follows an elite team of CIA operatives known only as "The Boys," as they police the world's super powered community, stepping out from the shadows whenever the need arises. All 72 issues of the groundbreaking series and all 18 issues of the three mini-series have been collected in Trade Paperback and Hardcover formats, and are now available for the first time anywhere DRM-Free. Also available on the sites are free wallpapers for fans to download.

"Releasing The Boys DRM-Free, has been at the top of our Dynamite Digital to-do list from the start, and we wanted to do it big. To help fans jumpstart their Boys reading, we're offering issue #1 Digitally Free, and the entire rest of the series, each issue, for .99 cents for a limited time" said Dynamite Publisher and CEO Nick Barrucci. "Getting the chance to offer up the entire series at an incredible price and DRM-Free is a huge step forward. And we want to help support one of the great organizations in our industry wtih 10% of all sales to be donated to the CBLDF. And when you're the Publisher of The Boys, you DEFINITELY want to support the CBLDF. ;-) "

Dynamite Digital was launched earlier this year as the premiere site for Dynamite titles available DRM-Free. As part of the company's 10 year anniversary celebration Dynamite has already delivered exclusive discount bundles for limited time periods through http://dynamite.com/digital/. Fans should be on the lookout for more great opportunities to save on select series from Dynamite in the months ahead as Dynamite Digital continues to grow its DRM-Free offerings. For now, here is The Boys #1 DRM Free for, well, free!

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I loved the first couple arcs of The Boys. Started to drag somewhere in the middle and I never finished it.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just what I was looking for.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

To dark for me

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loved the boys. Bleeding brilliant the whole way through.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By DonFelipe
    No Caption Provided

morkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail

---------------------->http://www.jobs700.com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.