Follow

The Avengers

Movie » The Avengers released on May 04, 2012.

When a threat is too much for one of the earth's most powerful heroes, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye with the help of Nick Fury (and a few others) must band together to form The Avengers.

Who would you guys cast for The Guardians of The Galaxy?

JudgeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JudgeStark
    No Warlock :(
    No Warlock :(

Given all this hype, i thought id ask the fans who they would cast and what their hopes are for the film. since Hollywood cares about our opinion right? the thing is i just want to know who everyone wants as the Guardians Of The Galaxy. its coming fairly soon Aug 1, 2014. I saw some fan pics of Nathan Fillion for StarLord, or Micheal Rooker to voice Rocket Raccoon. all obvious rumors. but there was a rumor of Dr Strange being played by Viggo Mortensen and going to appear in Thor The Dark World. Since then the rumor has been shot down. The fact is readers of the Infinity Gauntlet know that Adam Warlock was a central character to the story, what if there was some miscommunication and Warlock is going to appear in film? what can i say? i'm just hopeful haha, being that Warlock was missing in the character concept art for the film. if he doesnt appear i will be very mad, Warlock is a huge favorite of mine. those are just my thought what say you guys?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.