After adamantium resins go missing from Stark’s power plant and Pym’s laboratory, the Avengers fear the return of Ultron.
This Evil Undying
In dramatic fashion the Wasp bursts through a window at Avengers Mansion! After Janet tells her story about the robot that broke into her home, Iron Man postulates that a long-time Avengers foe is back! What sinister scheme is Ultron unleashing this time? How about one that subconsciously tricks Shell-head into reconstructing the adamantium monster! And then kidnapping his fellow avenger, the Scarlet Witch! A stroke of robotic brilliance indeed! But the golden avenger left behind a clue to Ultron's master plan! One thing leads to another...and inside an abandoned industrial plant on Neville Island, Earth's Mightiest Heroes fight to the finish against the undying evil of Ultron! A classic two-part story!
- Ultron appears next in Marvel Two-in-One #92.
- Surprisingly this was Ultron's final appearance in the 1st series of the Avengers title.
- As noted in the credits, based on a short story by Jim Shooter.
- Features the Hostess Twinkies Cakes ad, Mr. Fantastic In "The Power Of Gold!"
- Bob Budiansky's assistant editor credit taken from letters page header.
- Avengers Lineup: Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Jocasta, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Vision, and the Wasp.
Log in to comment